wedding plans (delilah) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 9 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Cassidy nodded "shouldn't be long " she said nd folowed Delilah to the barn " you shouldn't be so hard on your self hes fine and nobody got hurt " she said moving to brush her hand over one of the horses "there beautiful" she said softly picking up a asecond brush and copying her strokes on the horse's neck .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:26 pm

"its just the though of losing him," Delilah said, "before i meet steven dylan was the only person i had after his father left. before dylan's father left he was my only friend and my family was long gone, we had each other and no one else. it would be horrible if something happened to dylan." she brushed flora then gave her a little sugar cube. "you like the sugar don't you girl?" she whispered running her hand down the horses head.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Cassidy sighed "I don't know what it is like to lose a familiy member never had any to lose " she said smiling as the horse nudged her "I have always been on my own till i met steven and the others " she felt he horse push her again "I do n't have anything see her " she said and the horse turne its head to Delilah.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:51 pm

"yeah," Delilah whispered, "i'll tell you it feels terrible," she giggled at butter cup then gave him a sugar cube. "cassidy didn't have it see," she said as she peed the horse. "now you two eat your food, leave the sugar till tomorrow. maybe i'll bring you some apple slices later." she said and the horses neighing shaking their heads. delilah shook her head and exited the stall closing the gate "if not i'll come ride you after steven comes home." Flora nudged Delilahs hand and she peed her some more.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Cassidy looked at her not sure what to say but she smiled as the horses seem to understand her as she walked out the stall to stand with her "i hear hes a good rider " she said meaning Steven. She sat down on a bale of hay "I grew up alone the only thing my perants did for me was to sign for me to go to hogwatrs after that i never heard f rom them again I have always taken care of my self , that was till i became part of the Lupin body gaurds." she smiled
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Delilah sat next to her. "he is, though sometime s better than i am, last time i got into an accident he took me back to his house and took care of me. i wasn't paying attention and there was a snake. Flora got scared and bucked me off." she stopped talking as cassidy talked about her past, "now you have a family and friends all in one, they do care about you. when i think about it i don't think of you all as working for them but being apart of their family. thats how i see it when steven explained it."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Cassidy looked at her and chuckled "yeah its like one big family realy we have robert and kate who are the perants Khaat and Brain who right now are acting like big kids then theres abby and dakota the grand kids,steven is like an uncle an we come to Angus , loyal kind very hansom" she smirked "but im afraind a batcholer threw and threw hes not once noticed me once "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:28 pm

"yeah," Delilah said "Finally i'll have family again, the last time i had my parents was when i was ten, didn't even know that i was a witch at the time. they never told me.. i just got the letter."
Dylan came out to the barn and started to take his saddle down off of the wall," Hey buddy where you going with that?" Delilah asked.
"I wanna ride in the yard," Dylan said.
"Okay," Delilah sighed then got up and helped him putting it on Flora. "stay in the yard this time," she said as she put him in the saddle. "I should be able to see you from the kitchen window or right here."
"Okay Mommy," Dylan said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Cassidy smiled as Dylan sadled up and rode off "hes cute , Im glad steven has taken him on as his own, hes just what Steven needed " she said chukaling "he brings the kid out in him " she chuckled "Im guessing Stevens going to adopt him after your married , right?" she asked watch ing Dylan ride back and forth.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 pm

"Yeah he is," Delilah said sitting back down on the hay bale. smileing as she watched dylan. "thats the first time he's been on a horse by him self in a year in a half. " she was happy to see more of her self in her son because all she saw when she looked at him was her husband "He's been so scared since he got thrown in a thunderstorm. she's even scared of thunderstorms because of the incident. Steven had gotten the papers even before asking what i though about it. of course i said yes. he needs a father that dosen't run out."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top