wedding plans (delilah) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 8 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:32 am

Cassidy nodded to the last part and smiled "I know it will happen when it does or ever" she said chuckaling as sunny licked her cheek gently " guess she thinks the same . As the kettle boiled she stood up and walked over poring out two cups of coffee and a juice for Dylan . she walked back in and handed them their drinks.

"if you need acing her fwhile stevens at work let me know " she said sitting "you should show soon " she glanced at Delilah's still flat tummy.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Delilah thanked cassidy for making the coffee and dylan took a sip of his juice then seat the glass on the table. "yeah i will," she said quietly laying her hand on her stomach. Dylan got up and sunny fallowed him out side. "Dylan keep sunny out of the barn for now." she said
"Okay Mommy," Dylan said just before going out the back door.
"wonder what he'll bring home next," She said mostly to her self.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Cassidy smiled and nodded "I know another man who brings home strays , steven thats how he found Cara" she said chuc keling her self a little " hes a good man steven , its about time he had something good happen in his life " she said and smiled "so you having a baby...sorry babies shower ?" she said "steven told me it was twins"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:16 pm

"its more than straight with Dylan," Delilah said, "he's brought home two frogs ones named bucket. then i don't think he named buckets new friend yet. then there is tank the horses and the cat oh and i can't forget sunny." she wasn't surprised that steven had told cassidy that she was having twins. "I don't know," She answered. was she going to have a babies shower? if she did who would come besides maybe cassidy and Khat? even if they'd want to come.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Cassidy looked at her and touched her hand "its not how many is there but who is there and they will care for you" she said and sat back "besides gives me chance to look around the baby shops, not that im ever going to use them " she said she sipped her cofee and watched her "a frog named Bucket maybe he should name the other spade" she said smiling to her she felt the warm brezze as Dylan had left the door open and sighed "feels like change is in the wind, some thing I heard say once "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:41 pm

"I was just wondering who would come..," Delilah said, "You, and possibly What, if she is feeling better by then?" she giggled at Cassidy's suggestion for the name for the newest frog. "You'd never know how he came up with Bucket. its so cute though. but now i'm wondering if we can get a frog fixed. i don't think we need more than two. which reminds me, i need to feed the horses. Would you like to see Flora and Buttercup? trust me they won't bite or hurt you in any other way.. at least not unless your riding them and something startles them."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Cassidy smiled "sure I love horses " she said and stood up "and no , I don't think there was any way of nutering a frog " she chuckled at the idea she watched Sunny moved to her feet and smiled stroking her soft fur "shes a beautiful dog and a good watch dog too. " she stood up and walked to the door feling the cool breeze against her skin.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Delilah got up and walked out to the barn sunny and cassidy by her side. Dylan was coming out of the trees a bucket in his hand. "he went to the beach," delilah said frowning. "Dylan, what did i say about leaving the yard with out me?" She asked
"But mommy i went to get pretty shells." He said
"You don't go to get pretty shells with out an adult." she whispered taking the bucket he carried out of his hands and setting it on the ground. she picked him up. "you could have gotten hurt or something," she said quietly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Cassidy nodded "you mum's right, there are not so nice men out that would not think twice at taking a boy like you from your mum and dad" she said softly as she sat down on the grass "though they are pretty shells " she said " you will promise to stay in the yard unless your mum and dad are with you ,ok?" she asked.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 pm

"Okay," Dylan said hugging his mom.
"why don't you take the shells to your room for now," Delilah whispered setting him down, "we can look at them when daddy gets home." she ran her fingers through her hair pushing it out of her face. in her eyes there was a clear expression of relief panic and a small hint of anger. though she wasn't angry at Dylan, but at her self because she hadn't keep a closer eye on him and she hadn't reminded him to stay in the yard. she'd just told him to keep sunny out of the barn. "I'll be right back," she said then walked into the barn and feed the two horses and brushed out their manes.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top