wedding plans (delilah) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 7 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:12 am

Cassidy sighed thinking it could be possible and she hoped it would be "if he does i'd be happy but right now I don't even think he sees me that way, right now im just a female who helps in the kitchen that hes teaching to cook" she sipped her coffee . She once more became deep in her thoughts thinking a deaming of Angus and her together but thats all it would be dreams.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:40 am

Delilah looked out the window then over at cassidy. "what else is there left to do?"she asked never haveing had to plan a wedding before she had no idea what had to be done. with out asking steven about it first.
dylan finished his ice cream then looked up at his mom again at cassidy. wondering when they were going back home.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:47 am

Cassidy thought for a moment "ok let me think you have your dress Dylan has his suit , flowers will be done I can do those later best as they will be freshly made , one thing the date all steven said next month but what date next month?" she asked "so I can tell the florest" she loked at Dylan " I think thats it all I can come with you back home to check on the pakages " she said and finished her coffee.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:18 am

"we'll have to ask him but maybe on the seventeenth. like st. patricks day." delilah said she too was ready to go home. possibly even take a nap of her own after cassidy left. "yeah that would be grate," she said then picked up dylan as she started to stand up.
"yay we can go home," dylan said sqwerming out of his mothers arms and to the ground after feelingher sway slightly. he took her hand.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Casidy smiled "I think he'd love that i'll mention it " she said seeing Delilah sway she moved to her side " you ok?" she asked her hand resting on her back "I'll come with yarters if anything happened to or gou, steven would have my guts f or garters if anything happened to you both " She lead her out side . picking up Dylan she spoke "have y ou ever aperated any where ?" she asked and smiled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:33 pm

"Yeah i'm fine," Delilah said, "that happened when i was pregnant with Dylan. it's happened a few times now." she walked with cassidy knowing steven would be really up seat if anything happened to her or Dylan. "Yeah, i have," she replied "so has dylan. Haven't you?"
"Yeah Daddy took us home with magic," Dylan said smileing at cassidy, "It was cool." delilah chuckled at her son but didn't' say anything more. knowing he was trying to hide that he was worried for his mother.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Cassidy smiled glad she would not scare him "ok here we go" she said and aperated back to their home to out side the door . She let Dylan go but kept her arm around Delilah as she opened the door and helped her in "I'll do some tea or coffee till steven gets here " she said and smiled "so how far are you?" she asked making sure Delilah wa sat down on the couch as she moved to the kitchen and the kettle.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:33 pm

"About a month," Delilah said quietly when cassidy asked how far along she was. she pulled her feet up on the sofa tucking her feet underneath her. Dylan had ran inside to find sunny then they joined her on the sofa sunny licking her face as dylan petted the small puppy. Delilah reached out and pet sunny who barked happily. the dog reminded her of one she had had when she was a child of about dylan's age. it was nice to have a dog now.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Cassidy smiled and sat with her the dog licked her "she's cute "she said "explines that goofy look he had when he came back" she said grinning "he was definatly proud of something " she chuckled then loked at Dylan "so you looking forward to being a big brother?" she asked stroking the puppy between them " you should be careful Delilah and rest I don't mind helping when Steven's at work and Im not, may be you could help with " she paused " Angus "she said softly and blushed.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm

"Yeah," Delilah agreeing with the puppy looking cute. "Sunny has taken a liking to us since dylan found her. Steven says that Sunny told us she had be abandoned around here some where."
"yeah i'm gonna help mommy," Dylan said smiling as he petted Sunny. "I'm gonna be the best big brother in the world."
Delilah giggled. "I was planing on helping with that from right here at home. I was going to ask steven to hint at the possibility when he was talking to Angus." she smiled slightly. "though he probably wouldn't want to help me meddle in your all lives."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top