wedding plans (delilah) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 13 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:12 am

steven smiled seeing her eat he was happy she was he kissed her back when she said she couldn't wait for the seventeenth " me nether " he said and grinned at her " it will be the best day ever " he said and returnedher kisses his arm wrapped around her waist as he kissed her "dalilah your too good for me" he grinned" I keep thinking this is a dream "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:32 am

"your kidding right?" delilah asked, "please tell me you kidding," she looked at him her eyes telling him every thing finaly perfect in her world she was going to finaly have a family again and it was all because the fell in love with each other. "my dreams are just starting to come true because of you."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:48 am

steven smiled at her " delilah I love you I love everything about you , your smile, your eyes " he leaned forward " the way you make me feel in bed " he said softly " i haven't felt that way since janet, so i know its ment to be, i could not live with out y ou or Dylan " he kissed her again deeply . his hands caressing her back gently as he did .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:17 am

'i only ever felt that way once before' she thought, with dylan's father . she didn't say this out loud sicen no one knew how she had felt about her only fried who she had lost. "i love you," she murmured then stood up to take care of the dishes which she carefuly washed by hand then dried and put away. she tried to hide the fact that something was bothering her but she was sure she wasn't doing a very good job of it. she started too clean the kitchen and was determend to do everything but scrub the floor.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 am

steven walked over to her and took the cloth from her hands turning he to face him " ok whats wrong?" he asked " have i don't or said something wrong?" he asked making her face him as he lent on the sink waiting his heart almost at braking point he wanted no screts between them he ahd told her all about his past .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 pm

"No, you haven't done anything wrong, and its nothing you've said." Delilah said quietly, "its just... Dylan's Father. you felt the same way with Janet as you feel with me. I felt this way with him, that night. i fell for him the day before my parents died.. then he was the only one i had. then he left." tears came to her eyes as she thought about it. "i've tried not to think about it to much," she mumbled, "I'm sorry."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Steven looked down at her cupping her chin he smiled at her " Delilah im not going to die or leave you " he said and wiped her tears from her cheeks. " I was only in the coma because i was cought of guard, besides i don't think he wants me back yet. " he said smiling at her " you have had a rough life Im here to change that, no more loss ,no more bad luck , your the soon to be mrs Walker , mother of our children and Dylan and love of my life " he said softly leaning down he kissed her gently
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Delilah put her arms around his neck. she'd been strong for so long and pushed her grief down in side of her trying to protect dylan and to prove that she was just as strong as the other ranch hands she had worked with. she didn't feel she had to be that way with steven but it was so natural now. yes she knew bottling up her feelings wasn't good for her but she did it any way trying not to cry.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 pm

steven looked down at her smiling softly " Delilah, please, just let it go" he sid softly " you don't have to hold it in anyor her tomore " hi voice soft and his eyes pleading with her to let it out and him in , for her to just be herself with him she didn't have to worry anymore he was there to love and hold her to help he threw it all now, the bad and the good , he would never leave her side or Dylans she in fact was his world encased in eyes and her very being . she had given him back his soul and his life when he deep down thought all else failed him as it had her , together he felt they were one.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Delilah hid her face in his neck "i love you," she murmured quietly as he held her she knew what he said was true but she had forgotten how to do just that. or so it seemed. tears blurred her vision though all she could see was his neck and she quickly moved her head not wanting to ruin his shirt with her tears. she looked up at him though his face was a blur and wiped the tears from her eyes.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top