wedding plans (delilah) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 12 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:50 pm

steven lookd at Dylan and sighed " thats ging to hapen alot ,your mum's carrying two babies inside her now so its alot for her body to take " he said and sat with Dylan he chuckled at Flora " next time flora" he said and rubbed her nose. He looked at Dylan " you know your mum's not going to be able to do much as the months go by and shes gonna get a really big tummy , you understand why ?" he asked him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:15 pm

"I'm going to be a big brother," Dylan answered looking up at Steven. he knew this much and that steven was the babies daddy too, but he didn't understand how it all happened. "i'm going to help mommy take care of the babies," he said not needing to know much more just yet. he'd been helping his mom out his whole life or thats how he saw it and this wasn't going to change much for him. "mommy always needs help and i help her."
Delilah stood up and walked to the kitchen window watching the two out in the barn. she was wondering what was going on.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:05 pm

steven smiled and nodded " yes, you are but we're not sure if their boys or girls , but they will be small and i need to know you understand not to try and play with them yet" he said looking at Dylan " and I know you'll be the best big brother ever Dylan. " he smiled at him " we should get back before your mum thinks we rode into the sun set " he chuckled holding out his hand to him to walk him back into the house
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:10 pm

"okay," Dylan said taking stevens hand. he smiled up at him as they walked, "either way i'll be their big brother, and i'll love them."
Delilah quickly sat back down in the chair once she saw steven and dylan walking back towards the house. she ate another cookie and giggled to her self. she thought they looked cute standing next to each other. like a real father and son would. she couldn't wait to see steven holding their children after the twins were born.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 pm

steven smiled and picked him up resting him up on his shoulders " Im happy to hear that Dylan and im proud of you for saying so" he said and ran around the garden for a moment before heading to the door laughing as he lifted him down and walked in " hey, theres the hot mum " he said moving to wrap his arms around her and kissed her deeply " still beautiful " he said softly and chuckled to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Delilah smiled up at steven blushing a little for his words. "what to you want for dinner?" she asked quietly sure he would be hungry and knew that dylan would be to. Dylan stood in the door way rubbing his eyes and yawning. "looks like time for you nap finally." delilah said dylan nodded and went over to his mom and climbed up in her lap hugging her. delilah smiled and hugged her back. "lets get you to bed," she murmured standing up and moving towards his room. she laid him down and took his shoes off before pulling the blanket up over him. "see you in a little bit," she whispered and kissed him on the head before leaving the room pulling the door part way shut behind her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:31 pm

steven chukled seeing her blush he let her go so she could put Dylan down and clikced on the kettle for a coffee he smiled as she walked back in " how about i make is a salad " he said smiling " with a fresh vinigrette , be good for you and the twins" her tu he said smiling as he found himself rubbing her tummy as he pulled her close to him " why are you so gorgiouse ?" he said softly his lips berly moving from hers .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:37 pm

"okay," Delilah whispered kissing him, "that would be alto better for me than the cookies i was eating." she put her arms around his neck as she smiled up at him. "why are you so handsome?" she asked not knowing the answer for that but she had a real smart ass commit for it. "and because my momma and daddy made me that way." she said that hadn't sounded as good as it had in her head maybe she was losing her touch. 'oh well,' she thought 'he knows what i meant by that. ' "he missed his nap earlier." she said not knowing what else to say, but it explained why he was so tired.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:03 pm

steven smiled at her and looked at her " because some one knew i'd meet you the most beautiful woman around, and if thats so your mother must have been an angel and your father adonis " he said and watched her move to the table he gathered the thing s he neded and began making the salad soon it was done and set in a large bowl he walked over and dished it up kissing her ans he sat next to her .

" come on eat its better than cookies and healthier " he said eating what he had on his plate smiling as he watched her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:05 am

delilah smiled as she watched him make the salad then sit next to her. she tentively picked up the fork that rested by her plate and began to eat it' "this is good," she said smileing at him. soon she had eated every thing on her plated, "way better than cookies." she said and leaned over to kiss him. "i can't wait till the seventeenth." she murmured, "i really can't." she moved closer to him and keep kissing him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top