wedding plans (delilah) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 11 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Cassidy chuckled "I don't think he will ever run out on you but for dieing i think hes got lots of years a head of him " she said and listened to her with Dylan "right now you should be thinking of Dylan and those two your carrying " she said and smiled to her "I guess my time for love will come one day " she said
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:24 pm

"Of Course it will," Delilah said glancing at the door then the clock. "Every one's time comes i guess, would you like some cookies or something?" she asked getting up to walk into the kitchen. she looked throw the cabinet till she found the cookies then poured two glaces of milk. "you can't have cookies with out cold milk." She said carrying it all back into the living room and she sat on the sofa.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Cassidy smiled and nodded " ow no they go together so well " she said smiling as she followed her to the kitchen and sat there instead " you think Dylan would like some too? " she asked looking around for him and smiling . " well Im looking forward to the wedding " she lent forward on th table and brushed her fingering in a circle on the table top.

Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:43 pm

"he will have some later. he'll insist on eating one or two before bed time," Delilah said and sat down next to cassidy. she took one of the cookies and taped it in the milk. "i think even the twins are," Delilah said smileing. "and i don't think they even know steven and i are not married yet." she giggled at the though and ate her cookie. she couldn't wait for steven to get back home, even though spending this time with cassidy had been fun she was starting to miss him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Steven aperated to the back door and smiled seeing Cassidy and Delilah talking , he pushed open the door and walked in " hey Im home " he walked over to her and kissed her " miss me?" he said softly his armsa round her waist he smiled at Cassidy " Hay cassidy hows it going " he asked kissing DELILAH again "I missed you" he said softly to Delilah.

Cassidy smiled as Steven walked in the door no knowing it was her shift , she didn't mind " ow fine we got everything so now its up to you to get your suit " she said and drank her milk and ate her cookies she blushed as steven kissed Delilah again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 pm

"yeah, i missed you," Delilah whispered smileing up at steven. "Dylan is going to look so cute in his suit," she said determined not to say anything about the dress. "oh what do you think about having our wedding on the seventeenth?" she asked "it supposed to be a magical day for some people. i don't completely understand why," she avoided kissing steven seeing cassidy blush so she bit the inside of her lip instead.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Ssteven thought for a moment and smiled "I like it " he said " and you should look like a princes in your dress" he said kissing her in soft small kisses as he chuckled sighing at the instant relaxation he felt around her " dylan asleep?" he asked and smiled at Cassidy " your shift starts in half an hour , basicly nothings happened much " he said keping hisa rm arund her waist.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 pm

"Not yet he's out in the barn," Delilah replied after steven asked about Dylan, "which reminds me i should go take the saddle off of flora. he can't do that by him self," she said quietly
just then Dylan came running back in side sunny with him, "Hey daddy," he said going for the fridge again.
"Dylan Flora doesn't need another carrot," Delilah said.
"This ones for Butter Cup" Dylan said then ran out the door again carrot in had and the dog close behind.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:47 pm

steven chuckled " hey dylan" he siad watching him run back out "I'll do it you stay" he said and kissed her as he moved to the back door an to the barn and he saw flora with ehr saddle still on, moving he undid the straps and slid it off brushing her coat down before placing her in a stall " so hows mummy been?" he asked Dylan moving to Buttercup and patting her neack lightly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Delilah watched Steven leave and sighed smileing. "god i love him," she murmured.
Dylan watched Steven as he feed the carrot to buttercup. "she got dizzy after we ate lunch," Dylan said, "but cassidy brought us home." he giggled as butter cup nudged his hand wanting another treat after the carrot was gone and then Flora looked over at then and naighed.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top