wedding plans (delilah) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 5 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:36 am

Cassidy nodded "we all went threw it im afraid including me " she said grining as she watched Delilah carefully " so does he know?" she asked softly wondering if her suspishions were right "sorry I know its not my place but i noticed how you sat away from the kitchen and chose something that had not smell " she said smiling " your pregnant." she grinned at her " Steven will make a great father, does he know?" she asked taking her hand " you must have a baby shower , once the weddings over , ow this means no drinking anything alcalolic" she said
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:48 am

"i'm not even tottaly sure," Delilah said,"i've just been sleeping more and some food has been makeing my stumic churn from the smell of it. i thought i may be but it could just bee a bug. i'm sure he has his suspishions too',"
dylan looked back and forth between the two not knowing what the ment, "whats an alchaholic drink?" he asked
"the funny adult only juice steven brought over," delilah explained to her son in acway he would understand.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Cassidy smiled at her then looked at Dylan "yeah its stuff you should stay away from till your eighteen or is that twenty one, i can never be sure " she said smiling againa as Liz brought over there food and drinks. Cassidy ate hers and looked at Delilah "so if you are, its Steven's right?" she asked her eyes looking up at her but her head never moved "please don't be offended by my question , Stevens one of the good guys and he's been hurt too often, first losing his first wife then Ronata having her break down, you know he wasn't the same for a while " she said pushing a loose letice leaf around her plate.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh, okay," Dylan said then started eating his food while listening to his mother talk to cassidy trying to figure out what they meant by pregnant and and it being his new dads.
"Yes," Delilah answered Cassidy, "if i am its Steven's that i'm one hundred percent sure about that." she ate some of the salad. "there hasn't been any one else since before Dylan was born. i mean i went on a few dates but they all ran after they found out about dylan." she explained.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:32 pm

cassidy smiled and relaxed "its ok Delilah you don't have to tell me , I know steven run, well he preposed to you so it must be true love" she said and smiled at her she sighed a little thinking she hoped one day she would feel true love with some one. Cassidy smiled "you know hes all sappy now with the ministers two grand kids" she said you should see him playing with them , he spolis all his kids you know well he would if he saw the two boys " she said siping her coffee.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:37 pm

" I noticed," Delilah said, a small smile on her face. "he's a grate father to them and to dylan already."
"He gave me a train when he brought mommy the funny juice," Dylan piped up finally understanding something they said then ate some fries which where dripping with ketchup. some of the ketchup got on his face and some on his shirt and delilah cleaned it up before eating some more of her salad.
"Don't worry you'll find it," Delilah whispered seeing the hope of finding love in cassidy's face. "every one dose. just sometimes its not a human."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Cassidy smiled to Dylan and looked at Delilah with a half harted smile on her face as she sighed " nope i think im destined to stay single " she said thinking to her life the only man who made her smile as sge thought of him was Angus but she knew he was a confermed baculer and as so didn't look at her that way. "sorry got lot in my thoughts " she said and sipped her coffee.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:02 am

As i said its not alwasys a human," delilah said, "in one of the foster homes i stayed a week or so in the lady that lived next door had a wonderful garden. she never married died a few years later. then there are those cat ladies." delilah said trying to cheer her up a little. "though i don't see you as a cat lady."
"she's not old enough to be a cat lady," dylan said, "shes to pretty!"
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:22 am

Cassidy smiled best she could she hoped she wouldn't become a cat lady "well when they say theres some one for every one , guess they missed me" she said softly "anyway this is to sort your big day not hear about my lack of love life" she said smiling as Dylan said she was to pretty to be one "thank you Dylan" she said and smiled at them both .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:31 am

delilah pushed some of the salad around with her fork not really up toeating the rest. "your welcome," dylan said, "momma can we get some ice cream now?"
"finishe the food on your plate first," delilah said smileing at her son.
"okay," he said eating the food that was left.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top