wedding plans (delilah) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 4 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Cassidy nodded to him "yes she would and they have simple ones here "look they have one with tiny roses on see " she took it out and placed it in her hair "what do you think Dylan?" she asked smiling at her thinking Delilah looked beautiful with it in " we can grab something at sparks I have a tab so no worries , and Dylan i know they have any flavour of ice cream you want. " she said
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:13 pm

"moms supposed to look like the princess lady i saw coming out of the church!," Dylan said and delilah giggled she'd never see her self like that.
"That's where Steven and i met," Delilah said smiling when cassidy mentioned sparks, dylan was there with me too, and that's where he proposed officially." she liked the place she stood pondering the tiara thing now "simple and pretty," she mumbled.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Cassidy chuckled "trust Steven to do something romantic like that "she said and chuckled "well it is the best cafe and has some of the best food " she said and smiled seeing her face with the rose tiara , again she nodded to the woman and smiled handing her the suit for Dylan "steven's going with Angus I think to get his suit " she smiled blushing slightly thinking of Angus .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:18 am

delilah stiffled a giggle as she watched dylan and listioned to cassidy. "even more romantic is the date i think," she comntade quietly. "it was at the valintines day thing Khatt had set up there." she looked around then asked "i guess were done here?" then looked at dylan ," you hungry?"
"yeah," dylan said his head bobing up and down
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:54 am

Cassidy nodded she knew it "the one with the auction in , yeah i remeber " she said and smiled "not much happened for me that night " she said and shighed "any way food and ice cream " she whispered to Dylan with a chuckle . Standing to face Delilah she smiled softly " just not my time for love , but yours and stevens it was " he took the box's containing the dress "now remeber hide it when you get home, steven is a bugger for searching" she said now holding open the door for them both.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:05 am

"i know the perfect place," delilah said quietly when cassidy told her to hide the dress, "Dylan if you tell daddy bout the dress it could make me really sad if he saw it."
"okay i no tell daddy about the dress." dylan said smileing as delilah picked him up.
"you got everything?" she asked cassidy offering help with out saying it out right.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:30 am

Cassidy smiled and checked both arms "yeap I got it all , Dykan watch this " she spoke siftly and all the bags disapeared "they will be at your place I know Stevens working so he won't see " she said chuckaling and winking at Dylan "makes things a lot easier " she walked down to the alley to sparks and a coffee she knew was waiting for her .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:44 am

wow," dylan smiled as he stared in amzement, "how'd you do that?"
delilah giggled as she walked with cassidy dylan in her arms. she hadn't had dylan around much magic in his life but new she shouldn't keep part of him and herself away from him, "magic," delilah answered dylans question, " some what of te same way we got here."
" cool,"dylan said smileing, "can i do magic too?"
"not yet but you will in a few years."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:09 am

Cassidy smiled "yeah, then you whole world changes to one of wonder. " she said chuckaling as they moved to a table "but it also comes with hard work to , you have to go to school to learn to control it and use it for good, just like Steven does" she said looking at the menu she decided on a prawn salad and a coffee for her lunch , she glanced at her watch "sorry kinda a clock watcher , guess it comes from being around Angus " she said smiling a little.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:17 am

"yuck, school," dylan muttered as delilah set him down near the table.
delilah shook her head at her son knowing his oppinion would change a litte when he was old enough to go to hogwarts.she looked at the miue knowing dylan would eat any thing then she chose a salad for her self not sure what on the mnue might turn her stumic when she caught a wiph of it or it any thing would at all.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top