wedding plans (delilah) - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 19 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:39 am

steven smiled " yeah but after you nap " he said softly " and only if I can give you one back you need it delilah " he said softly as he carresed her cheek as he sat with her he was happy she was going to be alreight he knew the tired ness was part of the pregnacy she was going threw his own experiance was of how janet reacted and it was simpler he would be thre to masage gher feet and back as he grew and he would take more of arole with Dylan leaving ehr free to rest as he knew she ahd to.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:48 am

Delilah kissed him on the cheek, "okay," she whispered knowing he wouldn't let her go for a walk with out the nap first. she got up yawning and streching as she went to lay down on the bed. she layed down on top of the blante and rested her head on the pellow. she knew they couldn't both take a nap aslong as dylan was a wake. soon she had drifted off with a slight smile on her face. when she woke up she had ran into the bathroom and thrown up.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Steven played with Dylan and the pup out in the garden till he was tired and walked in to make a drink for himself , he sat Dylan on the counter " here " he said and handed him a cookie " fresh made chocolate cookies " he said and chuckled " the best" he heard Delilah throwing up and moved to the bathroom his hand plling abck and holding her hair drom her face " sleep well ?" he asked as he gently caressed her back for her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 pm

"yeah," Delilah mumbled once she was done. "just let me brush my teeth or something." she moved to the sink. Dylan came into the room and asked "is mommy okay?" watching her brush her teeth. Delilah nodded slightly to tell him yes. "are the babies making mommy sick?" he asked his eyebrows wrinkles. delilah was starting to get a little bigger but now anyone could tell she was pregnant by glancing at her. she spit into the sink then rinsed out her mouth and answered "It will only last a little while." she rinsed out the sink and her brush then placed it back in the little holder. "you made me sick when you where in my tummy to. "she added.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:20 pm

steven lifted Dylan into his arms and held him " it's ok , it means she's healthyand the babies are growing as they should " he said moving to kiss her neck he chckled as she told dylan he made her sick too when he was inside her tummy . " jante found arraroot busicets stopped the sickness " he said holding her lightly against him " im just glad it will only last a few months."
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Delilah smiled loving the site of Steven holding Dylan. she found it comforting and it made her want to cry out of happiness. she kissed steven then tickled Dylan. "your both just so cute." she said giggling. she kissed dylan on the cheek and tickled his feet. the tickling made dylan giggle and squirm as he said 'stop, Mommy, stop." delilah giggled some more and said "but I'm the tickle monster i have to tickle you. " dylan squirmed out of Steven's arms and ran from the room calling back, "you can't tickle me now!" "darn," she said smileing up at steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Steven chuckled as Delilah tickled Dylan with him wrigaling in his arms he didn't want to drop him so he lowered him to the ground and laughed softly as he watched him run from the room , he turned to face her kissing her softly as he smiled at her " feeling better?" he said knowing she'd not have another sickness till the next morning but he'd be reasy this time with dry toast he knew it might help her as it had Janet.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:59 pm

"yeah," Delilah said smileing up at him, "I'm fine." she said and put her arms around his neck a small gleam in her eye. "you ready for that walk on the beach? or should we wait till the sun is ready to set?" she asked smileing up at him having not forgotten what they had talked about before she took her nap. then we are going to come back to the house and take a nice hot bath and I'm going to give you a massage." she said smileing up at him. "or are you to tired for all of that?" she kissed him and waited for his reply.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Steven looked at her and chuckled " im always ready and only if you join me for that bath delilah " he said taking her hand in his nd kissing the back of her hand as he held it. He Spotted Dylan still running around now with two pups chasing him yipping hapily and cara sat shaking her head " well i don't know whose going to be more exsausted the pups or Dylan?" he said smiling at her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Delilah smiled giggled. "they will all be ready for bed soon." she said then kissed him. "Maybe we should have Dinner first." she said then walked toward the kitchen to cook dinner. she stood there for a minute thinking of what to make. she looked around the kitchen. "what do you want for dinner?" she turned asking steven. "how about fried chicken with mashed potatoes and homemade rolls. then strawberry short cake for desert with ice cream?" she smiled at him really like the idea.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top