wedding plans (delilah) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 18 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 pm

steven moved inside and across to her " you ok?" he asked her softly his arms wrapping around her " hes turning into a young man now " he said softly and kissed her gently on her neck " you have to let him have his freedom hes not the baby any more these are " he touched her tummygently " you have these to look forward to".
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 pm

"yeah, i'll be fine," Delilah said quietly turning in his arms to face him. "its just hard," she whispered. she was happy to have the twins coming. but it felt like dylan was growing up to fast. "i just wish he wouldn't grow up so fast." if felt like everything in her life was being played in fast forward. "all of it just seems to fast." she placed her hands over her face "way to fast." she mumbled through her hands and turned away from him again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:38 pm

steven held her close and sighed " yeah I flet the same when john went to hogwarts but you have to let them grow, by learning you can't hold them back " he said " besides these two need you now " he said placing his hand on her tummy " we have these two growing and needing your help and our love " he kissed her again lightly as he sighed " you now it gives us some time alone " he said smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:44 pm

"They do need us," Delilah mumbled then steven mentioned that it game them time alone. she got the feeling he was talking about one thing and got a little miffed. she pulled away from him gently then walked to the bedroom closing and locking the door behind her. she put her back against the door and slid down the wall as she started to cry silently. normally she wouldn't have done this but her hormones where all messed up and she didn't know what else to do. she hugged her knees to her and laid her head on them.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:35 pm

steven felt her push him away and sighed "Delilah ...Delilah please talk to me " he said walking to the door " what did I do wrong ?"he sat down his back to the door " Delilah please talk to me, if i did something wrong please tell me and i'll apologize for it " he now started to feel like his heart hurt and sighed " you know I love you with all my heart and would never do anything to hurt you, iw ould kill me if anything made you unhappy " he said softly now even he could not help his teahe let his head handr.Strong though h was away from her with her he was as soft as a teddy bear.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Delilah hurd him and flicked her wand mumbleing alohamora which unlocked the door. she didnt move or say anything more. she loved him and couldn't stay mad at him. she wiped the tears away, and finaly opened the door. she giggled as she looked at steven who had fallen backwards when the door opened. "are you okay?" she asked through the giggles.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:28 am

syeven felt the door unlock and tumbled back wards looking up at her as he hoped she was ok " I am if what ever i did i can correct " he said softly laying on the floor " and im staying ehre till you tell me it is" he said and folded his arms across his chest waiting for her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:42 am

Delilah sat down next to him and leaned down to kiss him. "you did nothing wrong," she whispered, "it was just the hormoones. i could never stay mad at you." she kissed him then sat back up smileing down at him she pushed her hair out of her face, "i love you," she said.
Dylan came inside and got a juice box and a carrot then ran back out side where he feedflora then got back on her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:19 am

Steven sat up to face her his arms wrapping around her waist " I love you too , I gues i should get use to this " he said smiling at her he watched as Dylan walked in and back out again he chuckled " hes feeding flora again " he said but he just kissed her deeply again his hands caressing her back gently " if you ever feel that way again talk to me, please" he said looking into her eyes. He wanted her to know no matte what or how she felt he as there to be with ehr ot take ehr anger out on but he was not going anywhere.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:35 am

"he loves those horses." delilah whispered and leaned aginst Steven, "okay," she closed her eyes and yawned. "i love you," she said quietly yawning again as she cuddled in to him. "i think its nap time again." she said "but i'd rather walk on the beach." she smiled at the idea of walking into the sunset with him. "then maybe a hot bath and this time i could give you a massage." she looked up at him her eyes glittering.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top