wedding plans (delilah) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 17 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 pm

steven loke dat Dylan as he came over steven held Delilah's hand s Dylan asked to ride " shes right dylan we'll ride another day but not today " he said and kissed her hand gently as he lether go he felt so much better " hands of gold delialh that what you have " he said grining at her happy to watch her sadle the hores for dylan to ride in the yard .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am

"Okay," Dylan said sadly then fallowed delilah as she went to go put the saddle on flora for him. Delilah smiled as steven told her she had hands of gold. she put Dylan in the saddle then went back to steven. "how are your legs feeling?" she asked sitting down next to steven watching dylan. she had to make sure dylan didn't fall off and if he did she had to go make sure Flora didn't step on him or anything. she glanced at steven then pulled her knees close to her hugging her knees.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:59 pm

steven watched her place Dylan on the horse and smiled as she asked about his legs " better now " he said moving to take her hand in his " don't worry about him so much" he said softly " he has to learn" he said but found himself watching him also nd he smiled " ok we can keep an eyes on him from here" he said and moved to sit with her his arm around her as he pulled her to lean against him. " delilah you can't be thre all the time for him he has to learn on his own" he said softly turning he kissed her cheek.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Delilah leaned against Steven and sighed, "I know," she whispered as she watched dylan. "but he's my baby, i'm always going to worry about him. even after hes grown up and living on his own. " she blinked back tears. "he's just growing up so fast," she whispered "soon he won't need my help with any thing." she reached up and whipped the tears away as she watched her baby boy ride the horse.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:30 pm

steven pulled her closer and wiped her tears " delilah I have one of my own rember and they always need your help be it small now it gets bigger as they get older, both mine are in school but i still get reports from the school how there doinf and if they need things 2 he said and kissed the top of her head " it dosn't end till they leave home even then " he chuckled " im guessing here now, it will go on " he held her " but we still have two more to look after and our perent days arent over " he said softly and smiled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Delilah put her arms around Steven as he held her close. "some times i wish he'd never grow up." She whispered. "i don't know what i'd do if he stopped needing me." she looked up at steven knowing he had once fleet the same way and most likely still dose. he told her their parent days where not over and she smiled slightly and whispered "yeah, they are going to be just as wonderful as dylan is. they will need us more in the first few years than later."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 pm

steven chuckled and held her back " yeah i feel the same but they do delialh " he held her and smiled his hand rubbing her tummy " yeah but beautiful like there mum is " he said and kissed her gently. He was excited for her and the birth of there childern two new aditions to the walker house hold .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Delilah smiled and laid her head on his chest. "no they are going to look like their father. Just like dylan dose his." she said. she felt dylan looked nothing like her self but exactly like his father did. she sighted sadly and closed her eyes. when delilah had saddled up Flora she hadn't gotten the saddle tight enough to where it started. it slid sideways with dylan and he fell off. "ouch," he said quietly rubbing his head not wanting to alert his mom.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:57 pm

steven saw it slip but didn't hear him cry as he fell off " see hes ok " he said and held her " some times you have to let go alittle he'll get back up , but let me tigten that saddle first" he slipped from her and over to flora " hey Dylan you oj#?" he said pulling the sadle back up and tightening the strap " going bck up?" he askede hlding his hands waiting for him to say one way of the other.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Delilah hadn't noticed that dylan had fallen off of Flora and when steven said something about it she stood up quickly and picking him up holding him close.
"Mommy, I'm Okay." Dylan protested "i'm not hurt i just fell." as he squirmed out of her arms. "i'm fine," he said again. "yeah i am," Dylan answered steven. "but i want to do it my self." he lead flora to the finance and climbed up the fence then into the saddle as delilah stood there. she turned and walked back to the house going inside and started to do dishes and other stuff.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top