Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:20 pm

"Hi," she said when she opened the door. she steped in and leaned aginst the door frame. "Max wants to know if you'll forgive him." she said "He says hes sorry and that he thinks you really like me." she took a step closer to him then desided to sit on the end of the bed and pulled her feet up under her. " will you?" she wispred then desided to be quiet and let him andswer. she lay her hands in her lap the ring still missing from her finger. "he just wanted to be sure that you wouldn't hurt me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:26 pm

"Why should i? He doesnt deserve it." Saige said as he got up letting the blanket fall revealing his pale chest and back. He tried to hide the fact that what max said about him liking her was true. "I mean.. He acts like im a bad person cause most of my family are squibs." Saige crossed his arms. "If he knew more about me.. Then he would fear me.. not like me more.. I might end up letting our little secret slip and he might end up more scared of me than ever."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:37 pm

"he knows nothing about you your family" sage said "I mean hes still getting use to me haveing magical powers let alone other people existing with them. " when saige stood up and his baire skin showed she was atumoaticaly glad she had sat down on the bed other wise her knees would have gave out. "and Max really is diffrent you could see that if you would forgive him when he appolizases. he just had to make sure that you wouldn't hurt me." she had her tilited to the side and a stunded look in her eyes with a little hint of the love for saige she tryed to hide.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:42 pm

"Why should i forgive him?" Saige asked as he turned around to look at her. He didnt even remember that he didnt have a shirt on. Then he heard mrs tyler calling for them to go eat. "Do you want to go down there or wait until later?" He asked her smiling slightly. He could see a small stunned look in her eyes and that made him kind of happy. "If you want to go then i guess i will go... But no one can make me talk to max."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:48 pm

"because he wants to get along with you but that won't be possible unless you forgive him." Sage wispred. "and i'll go if you want. i know mom would like it if you would come down so would grandma and my sisters. dad just wants our houes to be normal so i don't know what he would say if you didn't come." she smiled at him and started to get up but her knees were shakeing and she desided aginst it. "Please, try to be firends with him." she wispred
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:55 pm

"You can go down there.. I dont feel like going down there cause I want to keep my shirt off and it wouldnt be polite to go down there with a shirt off." Saige smiled and grabbed her hand. "You will be fine down there..." He said right before kissing her hand then he sat back down on the bed and looked out the window as it was getting a bit darker. He didnt know what he was going to do anymore. "And when you get done eating can you bring me up a lil bit of food for me?"
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:00 pm

how about i go get us some food and we go up into the attic and eat together."Sage said blushing when he kissed her on the hand "there is a small door that leads out side and we could sit on the roof and watch the sun set as we eat." she stood up again trying to keep her knees from shakeing at the site of his chest "i could get one of the old quilts so we could sit on it." she added so it he would know they wouldn't be sitting on the roof alone but somethign between it and them selves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:07 pm

"Nah.. You should go be with your family.. I mean... Your family would want you to be with them." Saige said smiling. He thought she was going to die if she ended up blushing more or if she ended up doing anything. "And im kind of light headed cause of how warm it is.. Im not used to everything being so.... warm at this time of year.. Its hard to get used to." Saige continued to look out the window.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Sage didn't leave insteed she went over and wraped her arms around Saige. "I wouldn't be a good host if i left my guest here alone." she wispred laying her head on his chest and her knees started shakeing even more. then she took a step backward to look at him "im sorry about you not beeing use to the heat but i know how you feel just like at school right now. im not use to the cold." she wispred and tried to hide how she really felt about him. the fact that she was falling for him and falling hard. something she told her self she would never do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:28 pm

"Go downstairs.. I will be down there in a minute.. I need to do some things then i wll go down to eat.. Save me a spot next to you." Saige said kissing her on the hand again then staring out the window. Snowball was out there playing with the older dog and it amused saige to watch them play around. whenever snowball got way to rough the dog would growl to tell her to calm down a bit.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top