Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 36 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:55 pm

"My brother?" She asked him confused, then her father came back and saige got up, "but," she murmured not wanting him to leave but did as she was told and took the aspirin.
"I'll take her home. Sage wants you to stay here," Max said seeing it his his sisters face and hearing it in her voice that she didn't remember him. "sit," he told saige and took Anna out of his arms and walking out of the room. he came back in and said "dad why don't you take mom home, she should sleep in a bed that chair can't be good for her back. wake up uncle Chase and get aunt Sage off the floor," he said and their father nodded before max left again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:12 pm

To saige, Max was making it impossible for saige to become part of the family. He slumped down on a chair and didnt make a single noise. He could care less if sage wanted him there or not. He couldnt be with Sage if he cant be one of the family. "Im heading back to school tomorrow.... I really dont want to see anyone else get hurt. Max knows about me being a vampire, and soon anna will too.. Before long your whole family will know and become scared of me." He said in a sad voice.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 pm

"no they won't hate you," Sage whispered sad because he looked sad. "go ahead and go home if you want," she whispered she didn't want him to be sad even more than she wanted him to say. "daddy and mommy couldn't hate you, either could Anna James or Tanya," she said. it seemed the only people she had forgotten where Chase Sage and Max.
"sleep honey we'll take you home in the morning and you can leave with Saige," her father said coming back in the room after his siblings after he had put his wife in the car.
"okay daddy," Sage said smileing at him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:28 pm

"I bet they will." Saige said kissing her on the forehead. "And plus I thought we would be leaving the day after tomorrow or something so you didnt have to be there when Max has to leave. I really dont want to be around someone who is hurting my girl." Saige looked up when her father came into the room. "And anyways... I need to talk to max about.. things." He held her close for a bit. "But I will stay here with you until the morn because it would be easier that way."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Cillian Finnegan Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:43 am

Sage cuddled into him she wondered what he was talking about. who was tis max guy he had to talk to and who was hurting her. "they wont hate you," she whispered, "but could you tell me who this ma person is, and who where the guy and the girl who where asleep in the corrnors, and who wass the guy who told daddy to take momma home?" she looked up at him with the confusion plain in her eyes. it was easy to see she had forgotten who max was. it would be so easy to for some one to tell her max was not her brother.
Cillian Finnegan
Cillian Finnegan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Cillian Finnegan Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:44 am

Sage cuddled into him she wondered what he was talking about. who was tis max guy he had to talk to and who was hurting her. "they wont hate you," she whispered, "but could you tell me who this ma person is, and who where the guy and the girl who where asleep in the corrnors, and who wass the guy who told daddy to take momma home?" she looked up at him with the confusion plain in her eyes. it was easy to see she had forgotten who max was. it would be so easy to for some one to tell her max was not her brother.
Cillian Finnegan
Cillian Finnegan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:33 pm

"They might sage. You never know. But you need sleep. Maybe when you wake up you will be able to remember everything that you have forgotten." Saige asaid kissing her on the forehead. "Max is your brother.. He loves you very much. The lady and man were your aunt sage and uncle Chase. I wish you'd goto sleep though. I promkise I will be here with you all night. Youre my one priority right now. Nothing else." He said laying back on the bed resting her head on his chest.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:23 am

"okay," Sage whispered yawning and closing her eyes. she had one arm laying over his stomach as she started to fall asleep like he had asked her to. she still wasn't sure about the guy he had said was her brother and the lady he said was her aunt looked sweet. "i love you," she murmured just before she fell into a deep deep sleep. she wouldn't have noticed if he left while he was sleeping.
Max had come back to the hospital and was watching Saige and Sage throw the window. He had a small smile on his face and loved seeing her happy and with him, but he wondered what they where talking about.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top