Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 35 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 pm

"I was about to ask the same thing," Max said putting his arms around Anna and hugging her. "So Saige is everything okay?" he asked looking over at the guy his sister loved.
"She recognized us, i could tell it by the way she smiled," Anna said to Saige, "but then she looked at uncle Chase aunt sage and max funny. Saige do you think she remembers some of us but not the others?" she looked over at him then back at max.
"Its quite possible," Max said quietly.

in side "Daddy I'm sorry," Sage keep saying ," I shouldn't have taken him,"
"Its okay, your okay now," Her father said every time.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 pm

"I guess so. Everything is fine for me and everyone else. I jus.. Cant stand seeing anyone hurt besides my brother. And also. I've been needing to ask you if you could tell Anna why I can run fast. I dont want her to be scared so you need to do it. I feel a bit sick from all of this and should probably get back so i can pack my things." He said leaning over and kissing anna on the fore head. She was an adorable little girl and he gave her credit for it.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:10 pm

"But you can't go," Anna said, "Sage knew who you where! she loves you and haven't you close to her woke her up faster!" she didn't' want him to go and no one else in the family did either.
"Anna is kind of right, Sage dose love you. i can' see it in her eyes, she would be devastated if you left." Max said, "and i will tell her, just not right now. Right now your going back in there to my baby sister and your going to kiss here and sit on the bed next to her and hold her close. your going to let her know we love her and that you won't leave every time things get tough. she needs you right now not later now."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:18 pm

"Anna, sweetie. Im not leaving today. I want to get ready so that we can leave soon. Sage wants to leave before Max does so that she doesnt have to watch him leave and get real upset." Saige said, looking at the stars. "Max.. I know she loves me. I wouldnt leave her even if the universe was in danger. I love her with all my heart." Saige was speaking with a whisper. "I jus.. I've never had someone I loved besides my brother get harmed.. I dont want anyone else to get hurt. Me and my twin, we are used to seeing eachother injured. But.. Sage getting hurt is the worst feeling ever. I just.. Cant stand it."
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:28 pm

"Yay," Anna said and throw her arms around his neck almost falling out of her brothers lap. she was glad he wasn't leaving with out her big sister.
"I know what you mean." Max said, "but it comes with the ranch. some one is always hurt. i couldn't' begin to count the times dad and uncle chase came home with half their finger cut off or having had cut their hand open on a rusty barbed wire fence. when Anna was first began to walk she got out of the house with out any one knowing and found her way into the stables. almost got kicked in the head by the old mule we use to have. " his face grew dark with the memories of all the times one of them had gotten horse. "When James was two he almost got trampled by a cow. Tanya did get Trampled by a cow when she was ten. it broke her leg and an arm."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 am

"Its different. With everything around here. This is a new place, a new situation, and everything else. I dont know what to do anymore." He said as he got up, picking up anna. He ruffled her hair then looked in the window, watching as they tried gettin Sage to remember more. "I guess." He whispered before carrying Anna back into the room and sitting next to sage, setting Anna on the floor by her daddy so she could sit on his lap if she wished to.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:55 pm

max fallowed him into the building and then sage's room she was smiling up at saige.
"Hey,"Sage said to Saige all the stupidity and regret and sorriness she felt Bing put on hold, "she reached out to him with her good arm waning him to be closer. she smiled at anna and said. "shouldn't you be at home in bed?" anna shook her head no and climbed up on the bed hugging her sister. she still wanted to know who the guy fallowing Saige was but she wasn't going to ask in front of him."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:04 pm

"Hey babe." Saige whispered. He sat on the bed with his legs crossed and pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her, laying his chin on her sholder. "I brought Anna here because I believe she is old enough to know whats going on instead of waiting at home wondering what is going on at all times." He said smiling. When Anna climbed over to saige, He let go of Sage with one arm and pulled anna close and held them bother in his arms, Anna really tired by then.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Sage smiled happy to fave her sister and boy friend and parents close. even under such circumstance. she whispered in saiges ear and asked "who are the two sleeping people and the guy in the corner?" not wanting them to hear. it really confused her that their would be people around that she didn't know.
"I'm going to go get you a glass of water," Her father said "Dose your head hurt any i'll get you some aspirin too,"
"a little bit," sage admitted.
"Okay i'll get an aspirin too." then her dad left.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:45 pm

"Well... The boy in the corner is your big brother.." Saige whispered kissing her on the forehead. "But.. We dont need to worry about that now.. I dont want you getting a headache from trying to remember everyone." He pulled her close and held Anna on his lap, just as Sage's father came back with the water and aspirin. He picked up anna and said, "I should get this little bugger home to bed. Take your aspirin and get some sleep.. i will see you tomorrow.. "
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top