Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 19 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:08 pm

"Hey," Max said "where is my sister?" He asked when he saw Saige but no sage. "what did you do?" he asked still holding the rifle as he cleaned it. a few bullets were near by since he had to unload the guns so he could clean them "what did you do to my sister? Why isn't she with you?" he stood up his dad and uncle comeing to stand beside him sure max would end up haveing to be held back
"son let me have the gun." his father said takeing it out of his hands.
as it started to grow dark said sat there in the medeow crying to her self. she coudlnt' belive she ad let Saige in and he didn't even want her to be there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:14 pm

"Look i got injured and i said i wished i was back in germany where I belong instead of here because I wouldnt have gotten beat up and given a broken nose and black eye. She heard me say that and left. I thought she came this way so I dont know where she is. If you'll excuse me I better go pack my stuff. Im pretty sure she wont want me here any longer either when she returns." For the first time in a while his face was saddened as though he had done the most terrible thing in the world. "And tomorrow I might have to go back to the doctor to get my nose checked again." He said as he walked inside.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:22 pm

"Your not going anywher," Max said "your comeing with me. we are going to go find her. rember what i told you would happen if you hurt her? right now im not sure if you hurt her but if you do you can be sure i'll hold true to my word." he grabed on to Saiges arm and pulled him back out to the barn. "I know you won't want antoher black eye ore wosres." he put the saddle on Lightning then got atnoerh horse whcih was his own and saddled him up. "Get on." he said.then got on his horse and rode out of the barn "dad if she shows up find a way to let me know." he called up to the porch. "i know she loves you i can see it in her eyes even if you cant. she has never let any one in and hearing ou say that you wish you haddend come will make her think she made a mistake in leting you in."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:40 pm

"Its not my fault that that a** hole james punched me in the face a milion times!" Saige snapped as he got on lightning and followed him. "and i could get to her faster than you can by running. I bettcha I can find her right away." Saige said as he made lightning go as fast as he could towards town. He didnt want anyone talking to him or anything. If any kid got in his way he quickly went around them. He wanted to get to saige as fast as he could. He turned the corner that they had taken before but stopped lightning when he saw james coming back from where he thought sage was. "You really frikin hurt her man. She is crying more than ever." James said as he passed. Saige couldnt go any farther. He was to scared of what would happen.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Max caught up with Saige just in time to see james walking away. "where is she?" he asked Saige. "whats wrong? Is she okay?" a million bad things that could have happened to his little sister ran throw his mind. he and his horse took a few steps foward. then stoped again. "if she is hurt i will kick your ass." he said thorw gritted teeth.
Sage could hear voices but couldn't tell what was being said as she cried her head burried in her knees as she sat in the fetal positeion huging her legs "why was i so stupid." she wispred to her self.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:55 pm

"She's crying.. Just hike over here in that direction and when you find a clearing she should be there." Saige said pointing out where he should go. He didnt want to be here when sage is talked to. He was going to go back to the house and pack up his stuff and by the next mornin, which is christmas eve, if she wants him to leave he will be gone. He had his ways of getting back to hogsmede or back to his home in germany. He would just have to make sure its nightfall in germany when he left. Saige turned lightning around and had him galloping at top speed through the streets and back to the barn where he quickly hopped off of the horse got the saddle off and closed the barn then he jogged inside and up the stairs without further noise from him.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Max got off the horse and went the way Saige had said walking slowly at first but when he hurd Sage crying he speed up a little he went over and sat by his sister huging her close to him. "I'm sorry," he wispred rocking back and forth. Soon enough Sage had cryed herself to sleep and max stood up sage still in his arms. he sat her on his horse then got on behind her to keep her from falling off. the made sure to get buttercup to then slowly road back to the house. there wasn't much max was able to do for her just hold her and try to confort her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:22 pm

When Saige got to his room he started picking up things. He used the summoning spell to summon the presents he had left in the barn. Quietly he set sage's presents on her bed and max's on his bed then he went back to his room and put his presents in his pack. His pack had a charm on it to where he had unlimited space to put things in. He started to put away his clothes and kept his blood red pajama pants out and an outfit for the next day. Nearly everything he needed was put away. He changed into his pajamas even though it was early and put his dirty clothes into his pack then he got on the bed and layed there not caring about if there were covers over him or not.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Max and sage got home and max brough sage in side "dad can you either take her or put the horses up?" Max asked quietly as to not wake her. "take your sister up to her bed. make sure to take her boots off." their father said then went and put the horses up. the only thing that keep max rom runing up stairs and killing Saige was his sister ad knowing how much it would hurt her. he held her close to him as he walked up the stairs and into her room. he lay sage down on the bed the took her boots off and tucked her in he lay next to her knowing it would confort her more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Saige had heard them enter but he didnt care. He was all packed up and the room was close to how it was when he had gotten there. they wouldnt remember that he had ever come after a while. He had tried so hard to keep sage happy and he ruined it. Sage would probably hate him forever. He didnt care if the next day was christmas eve. He wanted to leave. That was that. Him getting injured was a bad thing and he knew it wouldnt have happened if he had went and lived on the streets of london or went back to germany
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top