Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 18 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Sage got down off of Lightning and tied the horses to the post on the porch of the old house that the doctors office was located in. "sorry it isn't much like a hospite. not much room for one in this little town." she wispred then Led him insided. "Hey Mr. Smith," She called "James kinda hit my friend could you come put his nose back where it belongs."
"What has my sisters boy been up to this time that he broke someones nose." the doctor asked comeign to where he could see Sage and Saige.
"Saige and i were.. umm.. kissing and James couaght alittle of that green eyed monster in him." Sage said "i sent him back on to town threating to beat him up if he didn't leave."
"well let me get your firned fixed up." he said turning to Saige
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Saige looked up at the doctor just like he was a nervous kid on the first day of day care. His face was pretty bad with the broken nose and the really bad black eye. Saige was afraid everything would be different when he went back to hogwarts with his nose still broken and his black eye might still be there. "Im sorry sir but i noticed that your nephew is kind of an ass.. Not to be offencive or anything. Im just wondering.. Why is it that he is like that.. I mean I know about is parents but i dont get why he would break someones nose and give them a black eye just because they were kissing the one they loved." Saige said. Even though his german accent wasnt as strong as those who spoke german you could still tell it was a german accent.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Sage staied clsoe to Saige and keep one hand on him as he talked to the doctor. "like Sage her said he got a little jellous. he was mad that you were the one kissing her insteed of him." Mr. smith said. "hes just as high strung as his fahter was."
"another reson i won't date him and i never told him about is that he and i are pretty much cousins. My Grandma's Momma was his Grandma's Momma's Sister. though he wouldnt' take the time to trace that all the way back on his daddy's side." Sage said " I wouldn't want to take any hopes away from him like that. i wouldn't want him to be hurt that we never spent time together as a family."
"we understand darlin," Mr smith said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:07 pm

"So doc.. Can you fix my nose?" Saige said looking around at the room.The room was even more strange than any others he'd seen before. "Back in Germany, most kids werent as bad as you'd think they'd be.. Most kids and teenagers were friends." Saige said talking about how it was where he was raised. "Most of time you only fight with another person over a girl. But that was rare since there were many people going to different schools and all." Saige said smiling.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:38 pm

"Of course i can." Mr. smith said reaching up and takeing Saiges nose inbetween his to fingers moveing it back so when it was heeled his nose wouldn't be deformed. "there you go," he said with a small smile."
"and here there are a lot of fighting." Sage said giggleing a little. "When the little boys pick on a girl they like her, when there is a bar fight and my daddy is involved a girl didn't like someing one of the other guys was doing and daddy wanted to help her."
"Speacking of which has your dad or max been in any more fights?" Mr. Smith asked
"I don't know about Daddy but max sure has. only no punches have been thrown only a ring." Sage said giggleing a little
"Ohh,"
"Max didn't like Saige at first came in my room and saw i had taken my ring of got mad and he and i started yelling. then he and Saige got into a little fight in the hall way." Sage said moveing a little closer to Saige
"Well if there had been im sure you would have gone out and gave him a good butt kicking." Mr. Smith could tell by the way Sage staied close to the boy infront of him and the way she talked that she liked him a lot.
"Sure would have." Sage said smileing at him. "Just like when Jams was picking on that little boy in preschool."
"Aww yes, What ever happened to him?" Mr. Smith said
"I think after a while his parents relized i couldn't keep geting in fights for him." She said "but he was my first friend that day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Saige looked back at the ground right after the doctor fixed his nose. He was still ashamed about the boy punching him in the face. "I wish I was back in germany" Saige whispered under his breath. He hoped that she didnt hear him say it but it really didnt matter. If they were in germany none of this would've happened and he would be able to do what he pleased. Saige only listened and taked and did whatever sage wanted to do when he was here. He didnt do what he wanted.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Sage hurd Saige mutter under his breath, "so thats how you feel," she wispred and steped away from him. she untied buttercup. "I"ll Leave Lightning for you." she said then turned butttercup geting up in the daddle. "come home when you would like. or at least bring lighting home to me." she said then nugged buttercups side and they galloped off.
"you must have said something that she really didn't like. I've never seen her act like that," Mr. Smith said as he watched Sage ride off not even heading ohme. she was going back to where they had been before they had gone to mr. Smiths.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:44 pm

"All I did was say I wished I was back in germany where I belong. I probably never should have come here.." Saige said standing up not looking up to see saige turn a corner or anything. "Im sorry with all of your troubles with your nephew sir. I Hope everything turns out better with him. Tell him I said Im really sorry. I must be leaving now though.. got to get back to her house if I remember the way." Saige said nodding to the doctor then walking out the door. He quickly untied lightning and got on him and had lightning galloping the oposite way that sage went so he could go home. Since she never went to tell her family about everything he thought he would and then when she got home he wouldnt bother to make her any more upset.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Sage rode Buttercup all the way to the little medow.. once she got there she got off of buttercup and sat on the ground hugging her knees to her. tears were welling up in her eyes. the first guy she ever let into her heart and he wishes he had never come with her.
mean while max was sitting on the front porch cleaning a couple riffles off hir his dad and uncle. later on in the year he was possibly even going to show james how to shoot one of them. maybe he would even take shage out for a little target practice. he was starting to wonder where Saige and Sage had gone and when they were comeing home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Saige came riding upto the barn and quickly jumped off lightning and took her to her usual spot in the barn and took off the saddle and put it where it belonged. He really wasnt ready for this but it wasnt like max could hurt him any worse then how he was at the moment. Saige left the barn and walked through the yard to where the 3 guys were on the porch. the whole time he was looking at the ground.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top