Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 17 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Sage reached otu and huged him. "are you sure it looks broken to me." she whispred then she kissed him on the forhead not wanting to hurt him. "do you want me to tell you the story now then?" she asked about the time the bull chaced Daddy Max and i out of the arena. and then i almost lost my champinship barrle rideing belt." she said "at least put the ice pack on your eye for me." she wispreerd she felt like it was her falt that all of this had happened she felt bad for fames haveing brok Saiges eye and it would eat her up in side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Saige took the ice pack and put it on his eye. "how about this... We can eat now then you can quickly take me to the doctor then while im at the doctor you can go talk to james's parents about him attacking me and if they dont do anything then later I'll go talk to the police about it then after talking to them about it you can tell your family what happened and why we might be late home and then you can come back to check on me." He said kisses her gently on the cheek hoping not to hurt his nose.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:42 pm

"Umm thats going to be hard. james he dosent' really have parents. not any more. he lives with the doctor. his parents died last summer in a car crash." She wispred. "The doctor is his uncle and all he has left." sage sat on the blanket and huged her knees to her. "in one of the letters max said even his uncle was havieng problems controlling him. let alone all the trouble hes gotten into with the law. " she looked out over the clearing " Apparently he has gotten into a lot of truble. hes just geting use to not haveing his parents anymore." she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:48 pm

"Well it doesnt matter. You cant give a kid special treatment just because he doesnt have parents. He should be getting in huge trouble." Saige said standing up. "Lets just get to the doctors. Im not hungry any more and its not like he can heal my nose or anything so... lets just get this over with." Saige continued to look at the ground not wanting anyone to see his eye or his nose. "You have a hat or something I could wear to help hide my eye and nose when I look at the ground?" Saige asked still looking at the ground.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 pm

"Come here." She said. "you dont' need to really go to docter im just afrade to but your nose back into place." she wispred. "if its not done then it will heal wrong. and hes not ggeting special treatment. he's jsut takeing it hard." she put her arms around his neck "it will take a while to heal." she wispred speckign from human terms not vampier terms. she didnt' know if vampiers heald more quicly than by humans. "she kissed him getnly not wanting to hurt him. "Im just a worrie wart and im in love with you." kissed him again and then looked at the small picknick that would soon be abandoned and wasted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Saige let her kiss him but he was afraid that if he kissed back he could injure his nose more. When she finally pulled away he looked back at the ground. "Lets get to the doctors.. If we walk instead do you think someone would steal them?" He asked gently grabbing her hand. "Im just afraid that if i look at the ground while riding a horse that the horse might get out of hand and harm me." He wasnt as worried as sage seemed to be though.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm

"How about this you get on to Buttercup and i'll tie the raigns to the saddle on lightning and i'll take you into town. all you have to do is hide onto the saddle. Either that or you trust me to put your nose back in place." she said "Im not goign to leave my babys here." she wispred. thats how she though about her horses they were her children. "just let me pack up here." she wispred then went put everything back in the basket then put it back where it had been before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:15 pm

"Okay... that will work." He said as he climbed on buttercup carefully. Buttercup wasnt used to having him ride her so saige knew it was going to be wierd for the ride to town. He made sure it was really hard to see his face and closed his eyes as though he was going to fall asleep even though he knew that at that rate if he fell asleep he would go unconsious. He made sure he was wide awake so he couldnt fall asleep easily then just rested there on the horse.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Sage untied the to horses then got on lightning and made suer that she wouldnt' lose Saige and Buttercup. she walked them into town she keep a clsoe eye on saige. she was really worried about him but that must have been her natural reflex when a guy she was close to was hurt. she reached out one hand and layed it on his leg for a minute then focused on where they were going. she let them get up to a slow trot once they were on the road again but this time insteed of stayign on the main road they went down a side rode for two blocks then around the corrnor to get to the doctors office. "were here," she wispred
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:29 pm

"Okay." Saige said hopping off of buttercup and offering sage a hand to help her down. He looked at the ground right afterwards, not ready to goto the doctors. Yet the doctor would have better luck fixing his nose then sage would even though she was a briliant friend. What was he thinking? If they were friends then why did they kiss so much? That was kind of wierd. He didnt think friends kissed.. More liked hugged but he did know that he was going to end up being more than friends with her very soon.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top