Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 26 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 am

"Oh, and daddy we all know here you love all of us to much to hit any of us." She said smileing at him then pulled one of Saiges arm around her and leaned to him. "Thats right the day you were born i rember telling every one that i would kill any body that even though about laying a hand on you." He said then came over and kissed Sage on the top of the head "But now i belive your old enough to make your own desisions." he said "well at least about somethings." "I know i am," she said smileing. "now go sit down before you have a heart attack or something." she was still obviously jokeing around and every one knew it. "but im sorry if i killed your fun, uncle chase." she said "Its fine honey you didn't kill any fun. you made the day a hell of alot better." he said still smileing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:15 am

Saige was still a bit tired. He hadnt fully woke up from their nap earlier that day. Him being tired made him yawn. He didnt want to leave sage's side just because he was tired but he thought that he might end up falling asleep if he didnt go back to bed soon. Saige didnt know anyone who would take naps on christmas besides himself and sage. With his arm around sage he yawned and pulled her real close as though he was ready to fall again at any second. "Sage babe.. In a little bit i think im going to go take another nap before I do anything else." He whispered into her ear before kissing her on the cheek
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:27 am

"okay," She wispred "and you could go now if you want to." Sage wispred "I can wait to see you that long." she smiled up at him. she and the rest of her family knew that she would be happy as long as he was there and happy to be there. just like chase had been with Tanya before that day two years before Max was born. they were happy when she was. that was how their family worked. if one was unhappy or intruble they all were. then there was a knock at the door. "I"ll Get it!" Anna yelled, then ran to the door and throw it open "PAT!," She said as the towns shariff came in. "Hey Pat," They all said and he tiped his hat at them and picked up little anna. "Aw Pat shes to old for that stuff now and your going to hurt your self." Chase and Lucky said haveing known him their whole lives.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:51 am

Saige looked down at her and smiled. "I can wait for a bit." He said. but when he saw the sheriff walk in he didnt know what to do. Everytime he saw police of any kind he got scared that they had seen him suck the blood of something or something else. "I'll be right back.. I need to go check something." He said as he left the room and went up the stairs. He hoped that the sheriff wasnt after him but he didnt know. As soon as he got to his room, Saige sat on his bed and looked out the window.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 am

"Um Sorry to be rude pat but I'll be back down." Sage said and ran up stairs and then to Saige's room. she knocked on the open door as she appeared in the space it left. "Hey, you okay?" she asked. worry for him clear in her eyes. she leaned against the door frame for a minute then went over and sat next to him. Sage put her arm around him. "you kinda looked scared of Pat down there. that old man couldn't hurt a fly. " she kissed him lightly on the cheek then again on the lips before moving to sit facing him and pulled her feet up underneath her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:51 am

Saige smiled slightly. "Yeah everything is fine.. I Just got scared when he got here.. I always think that police would be after me. " Saige said holding her close. "But you can go back down there.. I will be there in a bit.. Im gunna write a quick letter to my parents then I will be down there in a flas." He told her as he looked at his feet. "Promise." He always promised stuff like that when he didnt have to
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:58 am

Sage Giggled. "Pat isn't after you." She said giggling "hes an really old family friend. i think he has a thing for Grandma, but I'm in no position to say that." she said the leaned toward him and kissed him."I'll stay up here with you if you would like," she whispered "unless you want to be left alone for now." she whispered she wasn't as hot headed as the rest of her family all the time but she too had her moments. "and about what you said earlier if i were to be turned into a vampire i would want it to be by you and noone else." she whispered then kissed him letting him know how true it was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:08 am

"Its fine.. It just seems like everyone is after me after a while of being what I am." Saige said kissing her back. "And I dont want to be alone..." He was glad that she was here though. And when sage said that she'd rater be changed to a vampire by him he didnt know what to say exactly. He kissed her back then looked down." I just wouldnt be able to change you though.. Its to painful that you wouldnt like it." He held her close hoping that when the time came he was ready.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:22 am

Sage smiled when he bulled her close and cuddled into him. "I'd go throw all seven layers o hell for you." she whispered closeing her eyes as she cuddled into him. "and then more." she yawned quietly trying to make it look cute. "I love you." she whispered about ready for another nap. she had never taken naps as a young kid. today was the first time she had ever remembered taking a nap. maybe he had been the key all along. "distance may separate us physically but never emotionally." she whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:40 am

"I love you to." He whispered as he held her and layed down on his bed. "You ready for bed? Or do you want to talk some more?" He asked her smiling. It was beginning to get hot in the room so he got out of bed and took of his shirt then layed back down with her. "I dont like how hot it is here but.. i guess its cause im not used to it." He said as he pulled her close again and kissed her cheek while rubbing her hand. "I love you so much." He said smiling
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top