Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 31 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:00 am

"Okay," anna said beaming up at him. it had ben forever since her own brother had donw that with her.
"Umm, Saige can i talk to you for a minute first?" Max asked a few tears in his eyes. max was the one who never cried. he was the strong one the one is little sisters ran to when they had a problem. he looked at saige trying to hide his tears from anna. "anna hun why don't you go ahead down there and Saige and i'll meet you in a minute." he sujested homeing Saige would be okay with that."
annna looked back and forth between the two older boys and finlily said "only if its okay with Saige."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:09 am

Saige looked at max for a while, he kind of was confused. "Anna.. Go down.. its alright. I should be down any minute." He said kissing her on the forehead then ruffling her hair. Once she went down stairs, Saige looked at max again and said, "what do you need Max?" Saige said, a bit of worry in his eyes. Saige could tell that there was something wrong with max. He looked as though he was just about to cry his eyes out like sage had done before she got hurt.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:15 am

"its all my falt," Max wispered, "if i had never joined the army i would ahve never gotten the call. i had never gotten the call Sage would have nver been up set. you didn't know that dad wouldn't let her ried if he knew she was up set. you had no clue any of this could have ever happened." Max practicly fell to the flow barrieing his face in his hands. "i only ever joined so i could keep her safe. when you got here i thought i was loseing my little sister for ever. she's the only girl i've ever loved. well besides my mother, and my other faimly. but i always loved sage in a specile way." max him self shill hadn't understood his feelings for sage. he didnt' understand why he flet the way for her. he didnt' understand why when they where younger he went into her room late at night and touched her. tears silently fell from his eyes.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:43 am

"Max.. You shouldnt think like that bro.. I mean.. Everything will become better. You just need to think about the positives. Right now.. Sage needs you to be there for her. More than anything. Thats what should matter to you. until you leave, She will need you more than she has ever needed you before." Saige said looking at his girlfriends brother. "I really think you should go back to doc's. It would mean alot to Sage if you were there for her before you left." Saige smiled slightly as he said so.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 am

"that's just it. she hates me now. she's too resent that i joined the army. she is mad because I'd put my self in danger like that. "max said looking up at the younger boy. "she'd rather have you there than me. and right now dad and mom are there." tears where still streaming down his face and Sagie was the first person he had let see him cry. "I'll be gone before she wakes up. just tell her you need to go back and that i haven't left for the war." he got up slowly then went to his own room and started to pack he was going to leave in the morning.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 am

"Max.. Look.. She is upset.. thats because she never realized how much she needed her brother in her life until her brother ended up having to leave her life for a while. I can read her like an open book. She needs you more than anything." Saige said as he got in max's way. "You told me not to hurt her and im telling you the same. While you're still here she needs you and you are going to be there for her. You arent leaving until its time for you to leave. Until then you will be there for Sage while she needs you the most. and she needs you the most now. She went riding because she didnt know what would happen to her without you around. It wasnt because you're leaving. She's lost right now. And you need to help her find herself and help her understand that you will always be there for her no matter how far away you are. and you're doing that by going down there and being with her. I promised anna I would play with her. She is as much of a little sister to me as she is to you. Now, Go down there and be with your little sister who needs you the most.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:06 am

"she didn't tell you what i use to do late at night.. Did she?" he asked amazed that she had neglected telling him "she knew it was wrong but she knew i needed her. she let me do it.. now all i can do is r to protect her. i can't go down there. if i do i'll be to tempted at night to do something when no one is looking." he said. max was slowly going nuts. from all the pain he had accused his sister. "i'm not fit to be alive any more.," max said "please just kill me like i know you'll want to when she tells you about how i use to touch her. i should have never toughed her."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 pm

"Look dude. I still think that you need to be there for her. Even if you are sitting at the other end of the room then where she is sleeping. If i were you I'd make it to where you arent tempted to touch her." Saige pushed max into the wall and pinned him there. "You told me not to hurt her and I wont. As long as im not able to hurt her.. You arent able to touch her like you used to. If i were you I would find a way to think of how it would hurt her and your family and your sisters boyfriend if you touch her. Because I swear.. If you touch her like you used to your entire family will know in an instant." He yawned boringly as he let go of max and looked at the door. "And im not the type of vampire who kills. Im better than that." He said before going out the door and jogging down stairs to go play with anna and james and tanya.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 pm

max watched as Saige left then slowly he fallowed, "if i go you go," he said to sage. "your the only one that knows besides Sage and I. Your the reason that i haven't."

Sage lay there still and unmoving in the hospital bed. after saige left the doctor had hooked more machines up to her after finding a snake bit on her leg and drawing the venom out. he thought it was a small rattle snake but he couldn't know for sure, and he couldn't ask any of her family members because they hadn't been with her at the time of the accident. sage didn't remember the other incident where she had gotten a concussion her family had chosen to help her forget that one part of her life. it had been when she was five so eleven years ago. she had just found out that her parents where having another baby and she was a frame to lose her spot in her parents hearts. she was afraid to stop being daddy's little girl. she had ran out of the door and into the barn getting on her horse and riding it bare back. her dad had fallowed her and killed the snake that had spooked the horse before it could get to his baby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 pm

"Saige stopped in his track just before going downstairs. "I promised anna I'd play with her. If you dont want me hurting sage im not hurting anna or tanya or james either." Saige said before starting down the sairs. "By the way.. If your dad finds a dead cow.. Tell him it was my fault.. If he asks what I did tell him that I accidently hit her at like 100 miles an hour while heading to the forest." Saige finished going down the stairs and walked into the living room, hoping that Max would catch on after he had told him that he was a vampire.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top