Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 32 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 pm

max couldn't do anything but listen and go back to the doc's place. before leaving the house he stood and watched Saige playing that Anna, Tanya, and James for a little while. he knew it was best for the younger ones to play instead of worry, but he also knew they would be on edge until their older sister was home safe and sound. only to leave again. max had forgotten his bag and ran upstairs to go get it. he once more went down stairs and out the front door out to his truck throwing the bag in the back he speed off towards town.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:01 pm

"Im gonna get you anna!" Saige exclaimed as he ran after Anna who had taken one of the toys saige was playing with. He was having a great time playing. Saige noticed that Max brought his bag with him. "She will be upset if you leave." He said just before the door shut and then he went back to chasing Anna, catching her and he began to tickle her as the other two began to join in all of the fun. After that he sat on the sofa and watched them play for a while.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:19 pm

max drove into town as sat in front of the doctors office in the truck quietly watching the window. he knew if he went in there he would start crying again. he still hadn't caught on that saige had told him he was a vampire .
Ana ran sway from saige while he was chasing her but when he sat down he went over and sat down she joined him on the sofa. most of the adult had gone into tow to be with sage. the only one that was still in the house was Grammy Tyler. she was only there just in case Saige decided he wanted to go into town and sit with Sage so that the younger kids wouldn't be left at home alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 pm

"Granny.. saige promised to stay and play with us if you wanna goto the doctor to be with sage." Anna said getting up and going over to Granny tyler. She used a voice that sounded so sweet and adorable that Saige couldnt resist. "I will stay here and watch them until you guys get back. I will make sure this little one gets to bed by 10 oclock" He said getting up, going over to anna and picking her up. "The other two will be in bed around that time also. Promise." Saige said to granny tyler smiling.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:32 pm

"that's okay dear," granny said, "i've spent enough time in that place for three people.Chase with his bull riding, Lucky with each one of there's wonderful children. and each one of the kids every time they got hurt and it way more than just a scratch. and that place just isn't big enough for the whole family any more." she looked over at the children and smiled at them. "but if you want to make sure she is doing okay then go a head."
Anna looked at Saige and said "my Sissy loves you. Have you kissed her?" she asked "if not she wants you to. i can see it in her eyes."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:37 pm

"Okay. Well then.. You three are coming with me!" He said picking up anna and holding tanya's hand, James ran upstairs to Saige's room where they were going to sit and play and do whatever. "Anna.. Yes we have kissed. At least i think so." He said hugging her before putting him down. "You know who else loves me? Max does. He loves me like a brother. I know you do to. And james and tanya.. and even mommy, daddy, uncle chase, and granny. They all love me. Want to know why?" Saige asked her as he sat down on his bed, knocking his bag to the floor.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:45 pm

"i know every one loves you." Anna said smiling. "its because of Sage. She loves you and we love her so we love you." She said she may only be five years old but she was a smart little girl for her age. the three of them quietly started chanting "Saige and Sage sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage." with each time they said it the got a little louder and soon they where screaming it. they knew their sister would be bright red if she could hear them. though she would also join in with them taunting Saige with it.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 pm

"Anna not everyone loves me. You know sage's friend James? He doesnt love me.. He hates my guts. Remember. He broke my nose and gave me a black eye." Saige said, pulling anna onto his lap and watched as Tanya and james ran around. Tanya was chasing James because he had taken her baby doll and was threatening to rip its hair out. " Hey gives tanya her doll back." Saige said chucking, making sure that neither of them fell down as he tried to get them to stop.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 pm

"i never liked james but Sage is his best friend. he's just jelous and mad and up seat about everythign that has appened this past year." James said
"Saige why do you want to stay here with us any way?" Tanya asked "why don't you want to go and sit in the doctors office with sage?" all three of the kids had kinda been wondering that but didn't want to voice their questions.
mean while max was still sitting out side watching throw the window. even hsi parents didn't know that he was ssitting out there. he jsut couldnt' go in side.
"max is mad at him self blames him self dosne't he?" Anna asked
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:05 pm

"You know James.. I hate him to. and if I see him again I will punch him in the face." Saige said smiling an evil-like smile. Then Tanya asked him a question that kind of hurt her. "I was there for her when she was first set down.. And I tought you guys would like to play for a while since I've spent all of my time here either locked up in my room or doing something with sage" He said setting Anna on the bed and getting up to look out the window. "Yes.. Max blames himself.. but its not his fault at all.. Its mine." Saige said in a sad voice.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top