Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 33 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 pm

"It's not your fault! <" Anna shouted. "You didn't know it would happen. You didn't know daddy told sage not to ride when she was up set. I know for a fact that she didn't know there would be a snake. She just wasn't paying attention as she rode and the snake scared the horse. So the horse throw her." Anna said "Mommy told me this exact thing happened right after she told max and Sage that Tanya was going to be born. Sage didn't want to be replaced as daddies little girl. She only spend two days in the doctor’s office before she woke up and she couldn't remember momma daddy nor max, they helped her remember." Anna said "but I know she will always remember you."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 pm

"Anna.. It is my fault. you're little but.. What i say is true. even if I didnt know that stuff I shouldnt of let her sneak out with me. I shouldnt have let her go riding without me being with her. I shoudlnt have even wanted to go play with Snowball. its all my fault." Saige said looking at the clock in the room. "You guys go downstairs and play." He told the three as he left his room and walked downstairs to grab a soda from the fridge. He forgot that it wasnt his home and just opened the door. When granny asked him what he was doing he told her he was looking for a drink then closed the door and sat down at a chair.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:48 pm

"its not your fault," anna muttered as she fallowed her older siblings otu of the room.
Sage had started to show signs of wakeing up soon but no one was sure if she rememebered anythign or any one. "dock can a brarrow your phone?" Sage's mother asked and the doctor nodded pointing to the phone and she called the house.
Max saw his mom pick up a phone and start dileing he recnized the number as being the house and he st there and watched
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:56 pm

When the phone rang at the house, Saige sat there drinking a cup of water completely ignoring the phone. It wasnt his place to answer the phone anyways. He could here Tanya and james arguing about the baby doll and when saige looked around, He saw that anna was spying at him through the door leading to the living room. "Come here anna." He said softly, setting the cup down. He was still pretty upset. Anna wouldnt understand everything with her being 5 but he would try to think of something to tell her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Grammy answeered the phone and talked to heir daughter in lawy then said "Saige they say that sage is showing signs that she may wake soon and that she had broken her arm when she fell down but they want you to be there when she wakes up." gammy said and ana ran to Saige putting her arms around his waist. "if you go can i go with you?" she asked quietly she wanted to see her sister and she want to stay with her knew brother.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Saige nodded to granny. "Okay i will run down there soon." He said getting up just as anna put her arms around him. "I dunno anna.. Do you think you can hold on tightly and not be scared?" He asked anna, picking her up. "Yes I can. I am big enough to do that." Anna said wrapping her arms around him, making a puppy dog face. "then you can come." He said as he set her down and told her to get on his back. When she was on his back, He told the others they'd be back later and went outside. "Okay.. Dont be scared.. I will have Sage tell you why I can run fast later. Just hold on and trust me." He said before running as fast as he could towards the docs home. It took him maybe 30 seconds to get there.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Max stared intently through the window not even blinking when he saw a flash of two blurry people pass his car. he knew saige had just gotten there, he just didn't know that he had carried Anna with him. though max could care less right now. he was to busy looking after sage with out getting to close to her.
in side every one was sitting in chairs around Sages bed her father was holding one hand her uncle the other. her aunt Sage was in the corner with her arms across her chest and appeared to be sleeping, and Sage's mother was sitting next to her husband whose free arm was around her his hand resting on her shoulder. no one looked up when Saige and Anna entered the room.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Saige sat anna down, who ran over to where her daddy was sitting and stood there, looking at sage. "Daddy.. You think she will wake up knowing that saige is here? She whispered to her father smiling. Saige went over to sage and looked down at her unconcious body. "Love you babe." he whispered into sage's ear before kissing her on the fore head. "I will be bac." He said before going outside and standing by max. "Why arent you in there. Im pretty sure anna would want you in there with all of them." He asked max
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:04 pm

"Yes honey i think Sage will wake up knowing Saige is here," Lucky Tyler said and pulled his youngest child into his lap. they all secretly watched Saige as he kissed sage's forehead and whisper in her ear then he left the room.
"I can't go in there. i'm here and i'm watching her but i can't go in," Max said, "i'm hoping she won't remember what i did to her. that is one thing i want her to forget forever. though i know i won't be able to do." he said to Saige. "how is she?" he asked after a while of silence between the two. "is everything okay?"
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 pm

"Max. Why do you have to keep counting on the past? I mean. Thats my job not yours. I keep regretting the fact that someone changed me into a monster. I get scared that i would get hungry for blood and harm someone I love. You know that what you did was wrong. But.. Now you know that your family will know if you do it again. You also have a reason not to do it anymore. See. You dont need to think of at the past. I do because the past makes me a monster. Which for me isnt fair. Im just glad that Sage feels safe when im around." He said looking into the window for a bit. "Sage is doing good. She might be waking up soon. I hope she does. Everything looks okay to me and so.. I guess I should get back in there.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top