Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 30 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 am

Max stormed off the porch and got in the car just sitting there. "Is max coming back in?" the doctor asked quietly when Saige came back in. while the two boys had been oust side talking the doctor had put a blanket over sage and put a pillow under her head though she still was laying on a examination table he had Had max lay her down on. "could you help me move her into one of the more Comfortable beds so i can hook up some machines?" he asked Saige before thinking.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:43 am

"I dont think he is. I heard the car door shut. I think he is to furrious of me to even think about coming in here." Saige said as he got up to pick up Sage and the blanket and moved her to a comfortable bed. He took the blanket off of her so that the doctor could hook up any machines he needed to. "So.. Exactly what is wrong with my girlfriend?" Saige asked as he watched the doctor work. He hadnt ever been in a hospital or anything watching a doctor work on anyone but himself. That is if he even watched. Half the time he was unconcious.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:48 am

"she has a concusion," the doctor said. "there is a possiblity thatshe may have some memore losse and may not wake up for a few days maybe even months depending on how bad the concusion is. right now all i can do i hook up some ives and matichens to keep her breathing." he said as he started hooking up the stuff he needed to the covering sage back up. "some of the memor losse could be small like forgeting what happend just before the accadent. other parts of it could be worse. she could forget everythign includeign her name and family." he expalined
mat sat there muttering to him self. he wanted to cheek on Sage but didn't want to talk to saige again. he knew all of this was his falt. Sage wouldn't have gotten hurt if he hadn't have told her about the call he ahd gotten.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:52 am

Saige got pretty upset when he told her about the memory loss and concusion and everything that had happened to her. "Sir. I think Im gunna walk back to the house. Max should be the one staying here with her.. Not me." He said before getting up and walking outside. he looked over at the car and walked over to it, opened the passenger door and said, "Max. You can stay with her. She's your sister. im gunna head back to the house and pack my things." Saige said, waiting for a reply.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 am

"Your wrong Saige," max said "now get your ass back in there before i have to drag you in by your ear. "no matter what doc just told you nothing would make sage hate you as much as she hates me right now. it's my fault she is in there in the first place." he was truly up seat that ll of this had to happen and worst of all it was Christmas. "i know you won't hurt her. i've just had to protect her for so long its natural." he explained. "i know that she possibly has a concussion and so dose dad that's why he wanted her here in the first place. we can help her remember everything." max said "this isn't the first time this has happened in our family. in fact this isn't the first time sage has hit her head to hard. Just never let her ride when she is up seat ever again."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:58 am

"I think you should be in there with Sage. Sage would be happier to have her brother with her. Its more my fault then your fault about her getting hurt. Im the one who let her ride without going with her. Im the one who helped her sneak out the window." Saige said and closed the door. "I got to go pack." He said aloud before he began to run at vampire speed towards the house. When he got there he walked into the house and up the stairs ignoring what anyone said to him.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:19 am

Max started to say something but then Sagie ran off if he left and sage still rembered him when she woke she would would be deveistated. Max rand inside then told the doctor where he was goign then went back out to the car and drvoe back towards the road.
anna had already started to love Saige as a brother and she saw he was also up set when he came in the door. she got up and fallowed him up stairs. "are you leaveing?" she asked when she saw saige packing. she looked alot like her older sister with the same curly blonde hair and tell tail blue eyes. "what happend to my sissy? is she okay?" anna walked over and sat on the bed next to the bag saige had brought his stuff in.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:31 am

As saige was packing, he heard a familiar voice from behind him. He got up and turned around just as Anna walked in. "Yes.. Anna.. Im going to be leaving either tomorrow or the next day. I dont want to cause anymore problems with everyone." He said sitting on the bed next to her. "Sage is at the Doc's place. She has a concusion and will be unconcious for maybe a day or more. there might be some memory loss.. she hit her head." Saige hugged his girlfriend's litle sister. "Dont worry anna.. She will be okay.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:38 am

"Please don't go," Anna said "I' don't want to lose a brother and i know Sage would stop liveing life if you weren't here. this is the most alive i've seene her for two years." Anna said. even for a five year old seh could tell when her sister was unhappy and when she was happy, and anna knew that Sage was happy when Saige was near by. "the only reson she left her room was crying about Max's news was because she knew you where in here. she knew you could make it better. max is he one causeing problems hes the one thats going some where where he could get hurt." the little girl put her arms around saiges neck just as max came into the door way. and stood their watching the exchange between his youngest sister and Sage's boyfriend.
"if shes telling you sage would be up seat if you leave shes telling the truth. its like little anna has a sixth sence about those things. and if you leave tanya and anna really owuld feel like they lost a brother same with James."max said
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 am

Saige didnt know exactly what to say. He felt that he should leave because of everything that had happened. He looked at the little girl for a bit, then looked at max. "Its just, Im sick of causing everyone pain. If I hadnt come she would be in her room crying instead of at the doctor unconcious." Saige said wrapping his arms around Anna and hugging her. He didnt exactly get why they all wanted him here after everything. "come on anna! Lets go downstairs and play with James and Tanya." Saige said picking her up and spinning around once then setting her down and grabber her hand and pulled her down stairs.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top