Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 29 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Sage walked out to the barn and put a saddle on the newer horse. it still wasn't use to being ridden but she wasn't really thinking. she got up on the horse and nudged it so it trotted out of the barn. she turned in the opposite direction that Saige had gone just as Chase and James came out of the woods. she road throw the trees quietly. the horse was starting to lose some temper of having Sage ride it, but She wasn't paying much attention.
after a while of rideing the horse was startled by a snake it read up on its hind legs which threw Sage from its back. she hit her head hard enough make her unconscious for a while. and the horse ran off.

after a while max started to worry. "you said sage was leaveing just as you came back with james." he said again toward his uncle.
"yeah she just went into the woods. im sure shes fine. Sage knows how to take care of her self." Chase said.
"which horse was she on?" Lucky, their father asked.
"the new one thats had minimul training." Chase andswered his little brother and his worry leveles shot up.
"if she nor Saige come back soon im going out to look for her." Max said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Saige had been walking around for a while with snowball at his side when he finally decided he should get back. He knew that sage would be back at the house at sometime and he really hadnt worried about her. He didnt think she would be injured any. On his way back he noticed that all the horses were in the barn and began to get confused. That made him run inside as fast as he could. "Max where is sage?" He asked in a scared voice. "She told me she would ride around.. She was real upset.. Have any of you seen her? the horse is back.. But.. Its injured." Saige began to speak with a strong german accent even though he didnt need to.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 pm

"we haven't seen her since she went out ridin," Max said "i didn't even see her leave Chase did." he said beginning to get even more worried
"I told her never to go riding when shes upset," her dad exclaimed getting up and running out the door.
"You stay here, we dint' need any one else going missing," Max said as he fallowed his father and his uncle was close behind. they all got on a horse and chase lead the way. he had just seen her as she left and hadn't asked where she was going. he didn't think anything about it when he saw her on that horse.
meanwhile in side Max's and Sage's mom held Anna, James and Tanya close to her trying to hide the worry in her eyes. "Momma, is sage going to be okay?" Anna asked in a quiet scared voice.
"I hope so." she replied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Saige looked around at everyone. He was beginning to get scared. Oh how he hoped that Sage wasnt injured. "Im coming also." Saige said as he ran outside. He didnt need to take a horse. All he had to do is run at vampire speed and then he would be able to find her faster. He could care less if they figured out he was a vampire. As he was running at top speed toward the forest. He could tell animals were getting scared "SAGE" he yelled as he ran into the forest. He nearly tripped over her when he had found her laying on the ground unconcious. "Guys! I found her! She's unconcious!" He yelled to them. He planned to explain about everything of him later. All that mattered was that sage was found.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Max fallowed the sound of Sieges voice and his uncle and father fallowing her. when max reached them he got off the horse and fell to his knees next to her. "we need to get her to doc," their father said. "I'll take her," Max said picking up his sister carefully forgetting about tiring to get on the horse. "and you need to come with me and explain something." he said to Saige as he walked towards the house.
once max was at the house he went over to the car and laid Sage in the back seat using the middle seat belt to buckle her in "get in," he said to saige just before getting behind the wheel and startign the car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:19 pm

"It would be faster if I ran her there. I can run faster than this car goes for the spead limit." Saige said kind of smirking. "I will meet you there. I feel like running. Running is funner than driving a car anyways" And at that, He was running as fast as he could to the doc's place. When he got there, he knocked on the door and walked in. "Doc. Max and sage will be here in a bit. Saige got knocked out.. You should check her out." Saige said before the doc could say a thing. "Ahh Alright saige. But how is your eye and nose?" He asked as he got up and cleaned up the area around him pretty quickly. "They are both fine." He said looking around.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm

When max got to the doctors office he got saige out of the back and walked inside with him in her arms. "it looks like she hit her head on a rock," max said knowing saige had already told the doctor what had happened. the doctor told max where to lay his little sister down and he did wat he was told. "saige i need to talk to you alone while doc here is looking at sage." Max said pointing out the door. waiting for him to go out side. then max fallowed "what are you a Vampire or a werewolf or what?" he asked quietly so passerby couldn't hear their conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 am

(posting as saige for a little longer. Been switching between 4 accounts half the day)

Saige watched as Max brought in his girlfriend. as soon as Max layed her down, Saige went over to her and kissed her forehead gently. And then Max wanted to talk to him outside. He really didnt want to talk about anything at the moment but he went out the door and leaned against the wall of the building. "Is what I am any of your buisness?" Saige asked the kid as soon as he mentioned Vampires and werewolves. He didnt want to talk about it now. Especially when the one he loved was in there without her loved ones by her side.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:26 am

"It is when it could possibly hurt my sister!" Max said almost yelling but restairned him self in fear of leting out his familys secret. "Now what are you?" he asked starting to get mad. he was really worried about his sister.
inside the doctor was done looking over sage and was avoideing going out side to tell Saige and Max what he found out. so he waited until the came back inside.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:29 am

"What I am is none of your concern! I wouldnt ever harm your sister and you know that! She knows every secret I could possibly have and I will only explain this sh** if your father or mother or uncle or any other adult that live at your house ask." Saige said before he Walked to the door and walked inside. He went over to a chair that was close to Sage and sat down looking at her. He almost wanted to punch Max in the face. But then he would never be allowed to date Sage.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top