Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:33 pm

"Just a little further," Sage said "Right around that bend in the creek." she started to jog the horse torting along next to her. when she reached the little clearing she moved out of Saiges way and tied Buttercup to one of the trees. then untied the picknick basket from the saddle and started to set it up. she layed the blanket down then set out the small containers of food that her mom had packed. there were sandwiches for them and some apples for the horses. it was so quiet out here and wonderful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Saige tied lightning to a tree near buttercups then he walked over to sage and wrapped his arms around her. he didnt care if there was someone watching them, He still wanted to kiss her. "What you want to do first eat or kiss?" He whispered into her ear smiling. He knew that it woudl be wierd to say that with people around or with someone listening so that was why he asked her instead.

(exactly 75 words)
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:49 pm

"Depends on how long your willing to wait to hear that story," she wispred turning in his arms to face him. Sage smiled up at Saige and put her hands on his sholders. a glime of love openly visible in her eyes. "so which would you rather do first. Kiss or listion to me talk as we eat?" she moved one hand so it was resting on his neck then the other reached up and was layed over the top of the other one. "i'll do wich ever you would like. i'll kick james's ass later." she wispred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:02 pm

"Well it doesnt matter to me but i'd rather kiss first then hear the story later." Saige said smiling as he leaned in and gently pressed his lips against hers. He Put his hands on her waist and kept her really close. He closed his eyes as he continued to kiss her. In his mind kissing her was like when your a kid and you goto a giant candy store.

James was hiding behind a tree and he was sitting down to ear an apple. After he had finished the apple he threw the core away and looked out at them to see them kissing. He didnt know exactly what to do. He had been her friend way longer and when he saw her kissing him it made him really mad.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Sage kissed him back and when they pulled apart for a breth of air she wispred "much better than talking." she wispred and kissed him back. "so much better. but do you mind if we sit down while we do this? i'm afraide my knees will give any muinet now." kissing him made her so week in the knews and she melted inside. her heart felt so full of the feelings she felt for him almost liek it was going to explode she kissed him inbetween each time she talked. she smiled underneath the kiss love fillign her intier body.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:28 pm

"Sure" Saige said smiling as he sat down and pulled her down with him but before he could kiss her james came out and started yelling. "I've known her longer you jerk leave her the hell alone she isnt yours!" James said. His voice made saige jump. "dude whats wrong with you? You've probably only known her for a few days and you guys are being disgusting." James walked forward and pulled sage off of saige and then attacked saige. Saige tried to get the kid off of him but he couldnt. the kid was like supper glue.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:36 pm

"James!," Sage siad and took ahold of his wrist. she pulled him off of Saige. "Leave him alone. you knwo i've never liked you like you like me. Like i like him. Saige and i go to school together. he understand me more than you ever could." she looked at James then said "Don't make me kick your ass like i did back in Preschool." she said meaning it. "you know i will. don't make me do anything you know i don't wnat to. you like a brother to me. now go back to town." she said pushing him back toward the way he had come.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Before sage had pulled james off of saige, james had punched saige in the eye and the nose. James had punched him so hard in the eye and the nose that saige had a broken nose and a black eye. "What the hell is wrong with you man?" Saige asked after he was sent back to town. Of curse James hadnt answered he just left and went back to the town. "That little ass hole broke my nose." Saige said not even noticing he had a black eye.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Sage sat next to him "are you okay?" she wispred "do i need to take you to see the doctor in town?" she clearly had a worried edge in her voice. "your eye is all balck... Im so going to kick his ass next time i see him. " she said placeing her hand on his cheek. "i'm sorry about that. im soo sorry." she said "what can i do to help you? tell me what i have to do." she dug thow the picnkinc basket for a small is pack and handed it to him. "you nose needs to be looked at before it starts to heal." she wispred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:53 pm

"Its fine we can go see a doctor later.. After we eat we are gunna ride down to his house so i can talk to his parents. I dont want any more trouble." Saige said smiling as he looked at the ground wishing that his hair was long enough to hide his eye. He hated it when he got hurt especially when it was someone else who hurt him. "I dont need to see a doctor.. I'll be fine when we get back to school" Saige said getting up and stretching.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top