Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Sage blushed a little when he picked her up then cuddled into him. "thats just one of the many things that happened the year my mom and dad meet. Maybe i'll tell you the whole story as it was told to me one day." she wsirped "that is if i can tell it with out geting to up set." she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek relizeing she didn't like him just as a friend but as more. much more but she didnt' know the word for it. Was it Love? Or was it jsut a crush? all she knew is she like him and wnated him in her life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:10 pm

"You dont have to tell it... I dont want to see you get upset.." Saige wouldve said more but before he could she ended up kissing him on the cheek which was totally unexpected. He looked away and tried to hide the fact that he wanted to smile. There was nothing he could say. He could tell that she liked him just as he liked her. Yet he didnt know if max would want them dating. All he could think of was how her family would react if just over one day of being here they ended up as more then friends.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Saige looked away from her and she looked at him "sorry," she wispred. "I think i should go to bed now. Got to get up early you know." Sage said quietly and got up started to walk away. she though he had liked her but when he looked away she started to doubt that. "I'll be in my room if you need anything." she went into her room and found Max's ring and a note laying on her pillow. she red the note carefully before sliding the ring on her finger where it belonged.

Dear Sage,
please for give me and ware this ring again but this time instead of wearing it to remind you of home. Ware it so i know every time i see you i know your still my little and favorite sister.
Max
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 pm

"Goodnight sage." He said before she left the room. Then he just sat there and waited for a while. Then he got up and went down the hall. "Max.. Are you still awake?" He asked knocking on the door hoping that he was. Saige wanted to talk to max about everything. About sage kissing him on the cheek, about how he was wealthy. Anything to get his mind straitened out.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:54 pm

"Yeah," Max said "come in." he was still sitting at the desk he had been in the last time Saige had come into his room "What do you want?" he asked he didn't have the same cold tone or harse face he had earlier. "have a seat any where. he didnt' turn around just sat there writeing someting on the paper in front of him. once he was done he turned around to look at Saige. he leaned forward and put his elbows on his knees clasping his hands inbetween him he looked up at his sisters friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:06 pm

"I just need to talk.. I need my mind straitened out and your sister just went to bed so i thought it'd be the perfect time to talk to you." Saige said sitting down on the bed like he had earlier that same day. "I keep wondering about so much and i need you to tell me all you can about..." Then saige paused. He didnt know how he was supposed to say this. It gave him a headache just trying to find a good way to say it
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:18 pm

"you need me to tell you everything about my sister because your to scared to ask her your self." Max Guessed with a blank face. "well i could just tell you to man up and ask her your self or i could andswer your questions." he said and thought to him self for a bit then spoke again "I guess i will andswer some of your questions but you'll have to find some of it out for your self. if that means asking her." he glanced at the clock figureing he would be up later than he had expected.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 pm

"Well.. thats not exactly what I had in mind... but.. It doesnt matter to me.. I was just wanting to know if you knew anything about why your sister would kiss me on the cheek. I mean.. Someone like her should already have a boy friend." Saige said looking down at his bare feet. He hadnt really wanted to say anything about it but, He didnt get it. Saige couldnt figure out how a girl like her couldnt have a boyfriend already.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:44 pm

"Sage tells me everything. Every guy she ever even though looked good never got her to do more than hold their hand. If she kissed you even on the cheek then she must like you. that's the only answer." Max said then leaned back propping his feet up on the corner of his desk. "If i were you then i wouldn't question it just embrace it." he couldn't believe he was telling Saige this but if it made his sister to have him around then he would help out as much as he could. "any other questions?" He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:50 pm

"No.. nothing else.. I just need my mind straitened out.." Saige said getting off of the bed and walking out the door. He went back to his room and from his pack he got a notebook and a pencil then wrote a note and taped it to the door. The front said TO SAGE! ONLY SAGE MAY READ and then the inside read,

Dear Sage,
Its hard to explain but Im falling in love with you.
I dont know any other way to say this besides
Writing it on this piece of paper.
When you read this, I will be outside hanging around
with snowball.

See you after you do your chores,
Saige Troy Mars.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down