Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 6 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:37 pm

"okay," Sage wispred as her mother called up the stiars for them again. "I'll save a seat for you."she then slid out the door and went down stairs slowly and sat doswn in one of the two empty seats that were right next to each other. only she sat in the one cloest to max so Saige wouldn't feel to unconfertable sitting next to her brother when he got down here. "Where's your friend?" her mother asked. "He's going to come down in a minute." sage said smileing. "he said he had soemthing he had to do before he ate."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:44 pm

As soon as sage left, Saige grabbed his shirt and slipped it back on along with his sneakers which he had taken off. He ruffles his hair so that it looked normal then he opened the door and walked downstairs. When he got to the kitchen he quietly slipped into his seat and looked around at everyone except Max. Of course he wouldnt look at Max... Max was the reason that he wouldnt do much anything.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Max looked at Saige and then Sage and back at Saige again "Saige I'm Really sorry i acted like a jerk before. I Just had to make sure nothing bad would happen to my sister. Could you forgive me?" He asked Sage and the rest of the family sat there quietly no ones foorks scraped aginst the plates infront of them no one talked they just watched max and waited for an andwer from Saige. Sage looked over at Saige the said "Um, Could all of this wait untill after he has something to eat?" she asked "yes let it wait." Sages's mother said "go ahead and eat."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Saige didnt say a word as he began to eat slowly. He wasnt very hungry but he ate just to be with sage. It wasnt like saige would ever answer the question max asked. He'd rather jump off of a cliff then answer that question. His eyes never left his plate and his hair got messed up as it fell out of how it normally was. After a while he looked up at sage's family to see what they were doing.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Sage pushed the food on her plate around while the rest of her fmaily ate their food quietly conversing with one another. she wasn't to hungry though she should probaly eat asomething she was just glad that Saige seemed to be enjoing the food and she knew that it would pelase her mother if he did. she pushed the food aroudn with her foor quietly feeling the quiet slow tenchion between her brother and friend. her friend she liked maybe even more than a friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:17 pm

"Wanna go back upstairs?" Saige whispered into sage's ear. To him she didnt look as though she wanted to eat or be down here. "We can do whatever you want." He whispered also. Saige would rather do anything besides eating. Especially in the wierd silence. He hoped that sage would be okay with going with him upstairs. "im gunna go back upstairs.. Im not that much hungry.. But thank you for the delicious dinner." Saige said to Mrs tyler before getting up and heading upstairs.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Sage watched Saige get up and leave the room then turned to her father. "Can I be excused please?" She asked he nodded and she got up and went up stairs fallowing Saige. "Hey," she said smileing at him "i'm sorry he did that down there." she wispred "he'll get over everythign soon enough and be kind with out you accepting his appologie soon enough." she was leaning aginst the door way of the room he was staying in again. "Do you still want to leave?" she wispred quietly hopeing he would say know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:26 pm

"Its fine" He said as she appologized for her brother. Then she leaned against the door and got in his way and asked him if he still wanted to leave. "No.. Not any more." He said smiling then he picked her up and spun around chuckling. When he put her down he held onto her arms to make sure she didnt fall over and so that he didnt either. He hoped that they wouldnt fall.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:52 pm

sage giggled a huge smile on her face. then once he sat her down she said "Good because if you left i would have to fallow you." Sage then throw her arms around him smileing still. she took a step back after a few minutes and smiled up at him. "Is there anything you would like to do tomarow?" she asked wanting to make his stay as wonderful as possible. though max wasn't helping all that much. "Go into town? go out rideing? just sit in side and watch movies? or maybe i could show you the lake?" she sujested but she would be up for anything as long as saige wanted to do it and have fun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:03 pm

"Hmm.. How about.... We wake up at sunrise and go riding then around noon we can stop by the lake and have a pic-nic then afterwards we could go swimming for a while." Saige said with a smile. "That is... After you go shopping with your mother we can go swimming i guess." The only reason Saige hadnt wanted to go with her shopping is because he had her present and of course he had something for max and he thought that she was needing to buy something for him.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top