Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 7 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:10 pm

"Okay, though i don't think your ready for my early." Sage said giggleing. "I have to go help Daddy and max out in the barn with the Horses and other animals before i can do anything. and thats even before breckfast. " she still wore the smile on her face and her feeling where clear in her eyes. just like her father said her mothers eyes held the key to her mind heart and soal Sage was the same way. though she tried to hide it when she knew it was there. "can i get you anything for later to night?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:18 pm

"Nope.. I dont need anything..." Saige said smiling. He grabbed her hand and brought her into his room then he let go of her hand and plopped down on the bed. "What you wanna do until its time to goto sleep?" He asked sage still smiling. Saige really didnt care if she was ready for bed or if she wanted to just talk or what. He liked listening to anything that she said no matter what its was
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Sage sat on the bed next to him. "Its going to get pretty chilly tonight. at least for here any way." She wispred. "if you need any extra blanket or something just come across the hall and i'll get it for you." she pulled her feet up on the bed next to her and leaned back one arm proping her up. "and i'm really good with anything. i could go find a game or a movie or something if you would like." she said. "and i also learned that momma and grandma are going to be rather busy the next few days. they are going to hold a cattle sale a few days after we leave again." Sage actully missed her home alot when she was at hogwarts. she missed helping arrange the cattle sales and the party they had afterward. "so i'll have a lot of free time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:53 pm

"Well thats cool." Saige said sitting up and wrapping his arm around her. He hadnt noticed max peeking in the slightly opened door behind them. He was to busy thinking of many things to do. "Sage.. I want to give you your present now.. I dont want to wait 3 days to give it to you. Its just to hard to wait that long." Saige said smiling as he got down from the bed and grabbed something from the side pocket of his pack. It was a small box wrapped in blue and silver wrapping paper with a silver bow on top and inside was a necklace with a pink heart shaped diamond.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Sage scooted closer to him "you know you didn't have to get me anything." she wispred and leaned even closer so she was pretty much laying on the bed with her feet in the air she was smileing at him not knowing that max was where he could see her. but when he saw her doing this he turned and walked towrd his room slaming the door. she proped her head up with her elbow on the bed and watched him "you know even if it was christmas i wouldn't want to touch that little box untill some one forced me to. im not the kind of person who takes gifts to take them" she wispred
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 pm

"I want you to open it though." Saige said sitting back next to her and laying the small box on her lap. "Please just open it today.. Please." Saige begged as he wrapped his arm around her again knowing that max was probably mad. "I will let you think about opening it.. I think i should go see whats wrong with max." Saige said and in a flash he was up, out the door and down the hall to his room at vampire speed. "Max... You alright man?" Saige said as he knocked on the door of max's room.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Sage sat there and staired at the boy while Saige was away wondering if she should open it.
Max opened his bed room door and motioned from Saige to come in shuting the door behind him. "Sit," he said in a angry tone of voice as he pointed to the bed. max him self sat in the chair next to the desk that his room held. there were many posters of muggle bands and other famous muggles hanging on the wall. He watched Saiges ever move and sat ther quietly for a long time. just watching Saige a pissed off look on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:02 pm

"Uhhh... Okay?" Saige answered to max's command to sit. He sat down on the bed looking at max in a wondering way. He could see from his expression that Max was mad... Real mad... "Look... Is anything wrong? What happened to you trying to be my friend and all that crap you said at dinner?" Saige asked him kind of upset. I probably messed it all up... im so stupid saige thought.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:35 pm

"That offer still stands," Max said with a blank face "but i will tell you this now and i will make it very clear. If you do ANYTHING to hurt my little sister in any way i will personally hunt you down and get revenge for her. if she even writes to me that you two had been in a fight i will find a way to get to you." max though he hand made his point very clear after saying that and turned in the chair to face the desk. "Now you will go back to her and tell her we are grate friends now and only you and i will know what was said during this conversation."
Mean while sage was still sitting on the bed in the other room looking at the little box it was still wrapped as she guessed what it could be. she new she shouldn't have been so worried about it but it was confusing to her. what would he have gotten her? how would he have gotten it? What was she going to get him in town the next day? she had no clue what the answer was to any of those questions but they would all fade again once Saige was siting next to her again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:41 pm

"Max i cant lie to your sister... If she askes me what went on i cant tell her some dumb old lie... If you dont want me to hurt her then you cant make me lie to her and keep stuff from her.." Saige said as he stood up to leave. "And why would I hurt her anyways? I love her?" Saige was out of the room and down the hall in the matter of half a minute then he walked back into the room. "Hey im back." He said to sage sitting back down next to her and wrapping his arm around her. "So you gunna open it or do you wanna wait?"
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top