Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:48 pm

"i don't know," Sage wispred then looked at him "Is max okay?" she asked afrade max had tried to scare him or worse. "do i need to go talk to him?" and Do you really want me to open it. i will if you don't think you can wait a few days." Right then she felt she would do anything for him maybe give her life to save his though that may not happen any time soon. she lay her head on his sholder blushing a little though she was geting use to being a round him and didn't blush as much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 pm

"Well.. He was fine.. We talked a bit and became friends." Saige said smiling. "And i really want you to open it now but you dont have to if you dont want to." In saige's mind if she didnt want to do something that he wanted to do then she wouldnt have to do it. If she wanted to do anything that he didnt feel like doing he'd do it anyways because thats what friends are for.

(sorry it looks short but its 77 words)
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Sage smiled then said "I'll open it but only becuase you want me to." she said. "if you didn't' want me to then i would make you take it back." she picked up the box and carefully took the wrapping paper off of it her hands shook a little as she did so. this was the first time she has accepted a gift from some one that wasn't part of her family. once the wrapping paper was off of the box she sarcastically said "wow you got me an empty jewelry box. Thank you soo much." it was her way to stall opening the small box and finding out what was in it. She turned to face saige when she opened the box slowly and saw the necklace that held a small heart shaped pink diamond. "thank you," she wispred quietly amazed my the small stone. then she set it aside and put her arms around him huging him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:10 pm

"Your welcome" Saige said wrapping his arms around her when she hugged him. "Did i ever mention that my family was pretty wealthy?" Saige asked pulling back after a bit of hugging. He looked at his sneakers knowing he didnt look as though he was wealthy. He looked as though he was an average kid with like 50,000 dollars to enherit instead of a kid who will enherit around 1,000,000 dollars depending on if they're still rich when his parents die.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 pm

"No you didn't but that dosen't really matter." Sage wispred smileing at him a small twinkle in her eye. "but now im going to have to get you something even better. you know that right?" she sat with one foot tucked under her the other hanging off the bed and the sun started to set out side makeing the lighting in the room to change. the red color of the room and then redish light comeing froom out side made the room a wonderful color. "i'll be right back im going to go change into my pj's" she siad getting up and walking out of the room comeing back in a few minutes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:28 pm

"And you know that you dont have to get me anything right?" Saige asked smiling. "I already got all i need." Then sage said that she was gunna change into pj's and he did the same after she left. His pj's contained of a pair of black pants with blood marks on them (not real blood of corse). He wore no shirt since his pj tops had ceased to fit him a few years ago. Being shirtless was better anyways because you cant get to hot that way.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:35 pm

When sage came back her hair was no longer up in a pony tail and she wore fleece pj pants that had Eeyore from a muggle little kid cartoon she had watched as a child. then she also wore a gray tank top and pink fuzzy slippers. she pushed a some of her hair behind her ear. "nice pj's," she said smiling " very fitting vampire boy." she said the last part so none of her family would hear her. Sage went back over and sat on the bed sitting with her legs crossed in a way they had called Chris cross apple sauce or Indian style when she went to a muggle school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:45 pm

"I know right.. I had these before i became... you know." Saige said as he sat behind her and pulled her onto his lap. "But your pj's are of some cartoon character.. Mine look cool." Saige said jokingly as he wrapped his arms around her and looked out the window from over sage's sholder. "Its actually really nice here.. When I graduate I might get me a ranch somewhere and have a bunch of horses and cows and i'd have my snowball of corse." Saige said as he closed his eyes to think about it.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:52 pm

"But Eeyore is my best friend." Sage said giggling "and if you where to do that you would need a lot of help." she said. "you wouldn't' know what to do or anything. you'd need some one who had been born into the ranch life. like every one here in my family. though uncle chase isn't much help since the car accordant that happened before i was born. almost nineteen years ago." it always made sage sad where that was brought up even though she had no clue who the person was besides the girl her uncle had fallen in love with. it was the way that happened that made her sad and the fact that her aunt had been pregnant when it happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:57 pm

"Well.. I will have all of the help i can get.. At least i hope i will." Saige said as he opened his eyes and set her back on the bed then he got up and pulled her onto her feet. He then picked her up and craddled her in his arms while he sat back down. He could tell she was getting really sad and wanted to comfort her but he didnt know how to really. He hadnt ever comforted someone before.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top