Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 22 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Sage Looked up and saw the mistle toe. "well it looks like we have to kiss." she said quietly heat flooding her cheeks. "Hey anna James why don't you find the one with Saiges name on it." she said trying to get them to look away. she felt that they didn't need to see them kissing.
"Okay sissy," they said and started looking for the box sage had a hard time wraping.
afther that sage leaned in and kissed saige lightly and and quickly then pulled away from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Saige kissed back and when she pulled away he looked at the ground. He wasnt blushing or anything he just didnt want anyone looking at his broken nose or black eye. Sometimes it hurt to kiss her since his nose was broken. All there was to do at the moment was to sit and wait until it was time to open presents. After a while he looked back up at everyone. His face as boring as normal.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 pm

"here it is," Anna Said and ran over with the little box that held the pocket knife.
"hey heres something elas for him!"James said bringing it over
"Mom did you get more than what we talked about?" Sage asked
"No not me," she said
"It was Chase and I," Her aunt Sage said.
"oh okay," Sage said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:22 pm

"You guys really didnt have to get me anything." Saige said looking around at everyone. He was telling the truth. It wasnt as though he needed anything. He had everything he wanted right with him. Saige pulled sage close and whispered into her ear. "hey.... why did you have your mom get me something? I tonl you I didnt need anything. You were the only thing i needed for christmas." He smiled and kissed her on the neck for a second then backed away for a bit.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 pm

"she actully picked it up for me. so its from me." Sage said "hey since Saige is the guest he should get to open his presents first." she loved makeing the younger kids have to wait jsut a little bit longer.
"why can't we all just open them at the same time?" Anna asked
"Because little miss anna then know one will get to see what you got." Sage said replied and pusshed the presents that had accuilated to her right off to the side not really wanting them at all. all she needed was saige and her family close by.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Saige was surprised when they said that he needed to open them first even though he didnt want to. Saige took the smaller gift and looked at it for a bit. He couldnt believe that sage had her mom get him a gift. He studied it for a bit then he began to carefully unwrap the small box. Then he opened the box and smiled. "woah cool! thats awesome." He liked the poket knife alot.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 pm

"I didn't really know what you would like." Sage said smileing at him gald he liked it. "Mom you got your money out of my room right?" she asked "if not i'll go get it now."
"I got it hun don't worry." her mom said laughing at her daughter.
"Okay." Sage said "I guess you dont' have to open the rest if you want and let the little ones open theirs." she said huging Saige. "im really glad you like it," she wispred in his ear
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:16 pm

"I can open the tohers later.. Im not feeling well." Saige said still smiling a little as he gets up and walks out of the room to the kitchen. He hoped that none of them would feel hurt but he felt pretty hungry, Blood hungry. "Sage I need to talk to you upstairs.. Quickly please." He yelled as he ran at top speed up the stairs. He would need her to help him get some blood. Not her own blood but some kind of blood.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:29 pm

"Do you want me to come with you?" Max asked as sage got up and started up the stairs takeing two at a time.
"No Max," She said "Its okay everythings okay." she wispred she was the onlyone here who knew his secret. once she was upstiars and to the room Saige was staying in she looked at him the worrie in her eyes quite clear. "whats the matter?" she asked "are you okay?" she walked over to him and put her hand on his cheek. "what do you need?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:44 pm

"I need help... i... I need blood.. But.. I cant let them know i killed something." Saige said in a scared voice. "I dont know how we are supposed to get me the blood i need but i at least need some." Saige's fangs were sharper than usual to where you could tell that they were fangs. "You have to help me please. Please sage help me.. im begging you." He said in a really really scared voice.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top