Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 23 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:59 pm

"could you... you know.. with out killing me?" Sage asked it was the only thing she could think of. "if you could i'd be willing. i know of no one else who you could. not with out hurting someone in this family in some way." she looked at him worried but any one could also see she was willing to give her life to save his and her family. "I don't what else to do." she wispred she wish she could help him but she couldn't. "i knew the school always had a supplie there. i had asked once. but we aren't at the school." She said "St. mongos has some for sure but thats all the way in london." she wispred
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

"I couldnt bite you even if I knew how to change you.. It would just be to hard." Saige said as he looked out the windows. "What about the cows.. Do you know any friends who are away that have cows? that would help out." Saige said smiling. "anything besides humans would be good.. I could always get james but that wouldnt be good... it'd be murder." Saige was of course whispering everything he said that way no one would know. "So a cow?" He asked still whispering.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:27 pm

"Go out back into the pastuer there is one cow. shes really sick daddy wouldn't be surpriexedif she died. if he gets supsisious we could sujest that a wolf attacked her or something. "sage wispered wishing she could be of more help. " go out the window and come back in the same way." she wispred again knowing that humman blood would be more satisfieying to him than that of a cow. "i wish there was more i could do." she wispred. "i wish i could be of more help."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:35 pm

"If she's sick then I could probably get sick for drinking her blood." Saige thought. He didnt know if it would happen quickly or take a while. "Okay I'll be back." He said but then she said more. "I know you do love but... I just couldnt do it.. I'd be to weak to even get close enough to biting you. If we got married and you wanted changed into a vampire... I'd have to get someone else to do it for me.. I couldnt bear seeing you in the kind of pain that I was in when they changed me.. Never." Saige said kissing her on the cheek. "Right now all you got to do to help me out is be my beautiful girl friend." He smiled then looked out the window. "I might know a way you could help.. you could try to get her moved to where she is on the side of the barn that they couldnt see so I can bite her.. If that will help any." Saige said looking back down at her.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:49 pm

"right now she is way back in the pastuer to far out to see from the house." Sage told him "you should be Fine." she walked over toward the window "i would do anything for you." she wispred "i'd even give my life. live throw that pain you did and worse." she wispred then watched him quietly. "please be careful though. "seh wispred she didnt want him geting sick or worse but it was the only cow she could think of that no one would miss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:12 pm

"I will babe." He said making sure his german accent was strong. "Love you.." He kissed her for a few seconds then he was out the window and to the cow in matter of seconds. With using vampire speed no one would be able to tell it was him. They would think they were seeing things. He looked at the cow for a second then quickly sunk his fangs into her neck and began to drink her blood. It tasted good but he had to get enough to last a while then run back. After finishing he ran back to the house and climbed up the wall to her room and he entered the window again. "Thats better." He said as his fangs were nearly flat like usual.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Sage huged him when he got back. "I'm sorry it wasn't a human though." she wispred she didn't let go of him. she didn't stop hugging him knowing he would have liked it better if he could have drank a persons blood insteed of an animals. "are you ready to go back down stairs?" she wispred and understood if he didn't want to go back. "we don't have to if you dont' want to." she said "if not i''ll stay up here with you." she said spending time with her family could wait if it were Saige she was with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm

"I didnt want it to be a human." He whispered picking her up. "That would make me a murder.. I wouldnt want to be a murder." He held her with one hand and wiped his mouth with the back of his other making sure no blood was showing. "I need to get a drink to wash out any blood then we can go down." Saige said as he set her down. He wanted to kiss her but he was afraid of getting blood in her mouth. He knew that until she was a vampire if he would turn her into one that she would like blood then but not cow blood from a sick cow. That could kill her if he kissed her now.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Sage went into the bathrrom and got a dixy cup of water and took it back Saige. "here you go," she wispred hand him the small cup and staied close to him. she could never hate him even if it hadn't been a cow he 'killed' today. "next time we will have to ask st. mongos for some blood before you come vist." she said "they wouldn't be able to to refues. she put one arm around him and just stood there wuietly after a while. "i love you," she wispred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Saige took the dixie cup and drank the water making sure all blood was washed from his mouth. "Yeah maybe.." Saige said to her about going to st mungoes for blood. "It depends on how much i drink before we get here. If I drink enough to last all summer then... well we would be good to go." Saige said smiling as he pulled her real close and kissed her neck. When she said that she loved him he smiled and whispered, "I love you more than anything in the universe" Into her ear then kissed her neck some more.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top