Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 13 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:06 pm

"is something wrong," she wispered when he looked away from her. "are you okay?" as always sages eyes despladed her emotion bright and clear. there was the worrying wiht a small hint of how she felt for sage. there was also still a hint of sleepiness and then maybe it was regret for how she had let her brother do what he had for so long with out telling him his feelings were not right. she proped her head up on her elbow so she could get a better look at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:35 pm

"Nothing is wrong.. Its just that.. Every time you kiss me on the cheek.. It makes me think. What would happen if we did get married... I mean.. With me being a... You know... Its just that.. My heart would be broken when you die." He looked at her again but with a saddened look in his eyes. Then he smiled and got up. "Change into some clothes that would be better to wear for riding and I will to.." He said as he kissed her on the cheek for a bit then walked out of the room and acrossed the hall to his room.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:42 pm

once he was gone she dung around for her old rideing pants and found a tight fitting shirt which she keep hidden in the back of her closet. she slid her boots back on. Sage then went down stairs to get the picknic basket her mtoehr had fixed for the two of them. "i went to town whale you were asleep. while you are out i'll put the presnet in your desk drawr." her mother said quietly. "thanks mom. you knwo where to find your money at right?" sage said huging her mom. "of course i do honey." she said then went back into the liveing room. sage sat on the counter as she wiated on Saige.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Saige went into his room and looked through his clothes for a pair of blue jeans with holes in the knees and a red plaid shirt and quickly put them on then he got his sneakers on and walked down stairs. He walked into the kitchen to find sage sitting on the counter. "Hey you ready to ride around?" He asked her smiling. He went up to her and picked her up off of the counter and spun around once then when he sat her down he put his face next to hers and whispered "Maybe when we are far away from the house to where your dad cant see we could kiss again." Into her ear.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:04 am

"i'm always ready to ride." sage said "are you?" she asked. she put her arms around his neck and huged him. "if you would like i could find a pair of boots for you to barrow. it would be easyer to get in the saddle with them." she picked up the basket and got ready to walk out the door. "bye mom dad we'll be back before dark." she said and walked out the door and tward the barn. she put the saddles on the horses then tide the baskedt to buttercup.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 am

"I dont need a pair of boots." Saige said smiling as he followed her out the door to the barn. When they got inside the barn and after everything was on the horses he pulled sage close and kissed her on the neck a few times and whispered into her ear, "I love you." Then he hopped on lightning and looked at sage and buttercup. "Ready babe? We can go as far as you want until we get there then we can kiss a bit then eat." He said smiling.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Sage stood next to buttercup for a few minutes after Saige wispred those three words to her. She knew it was true but it startled her when he said it. "Well i know this place that's really nice, But its on the other side of town." she wispred getting on buttercup. "but before we leave i need to tell you something." she pulled the reigns moving buttercup closer to Saige and Lighting and kissed him. "I love you too," she said smiling. "So would you like to ride throw town or should i think of a different place?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 pm

Saige smiled when she kissed him. They hadnt even started dating and werent even official and they were already kissing. "Anywhere is fine with me.. As long as your dad cant see us when we kiss." He said as he looked into her eyes. He liked looking in her eyes. They were as beautiful as the sky was over the ocean at sun down with all of the beautiful colors. And Sage herself was even more beautiful than that in his eyes
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 pm

"I kinda wanna show you where i grew up to. and what better way to do so than on a horse?" She said smiling. "But if you would rather not see we could go around or just race on throw." Sage was smiling at him. she knew her thoughts and feelings where easy to read just like her mothers but they were also the same blue as her fathers. every where she went and some one knew her father they would tell her she looked like her daddy, same was for max and James though her other to siblings Tanya and Anna looked so much like their momma. "What are you thinking," she whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:27 pm

"I think it'd be cool to see where you grew up." Saige said as he leaned over to her and kissed her on the cheek. Then something odd happened, Saige heard the screetch of many birds and before he knew it his brothers eagle his sisters owl and his mothers 3 doves were there with packages. "Wow.." Saige said as he hopped off of lightning and went to see what they brought. From Jack there was another package for saige to open on christmas and a note for him. And there was also a small box which had sage's name on it. "Hey sage come over here.. My brother sent you something." Saige said pointing at the small box before setting it down on a table. Then he looked at what Scarlets owl sent. There was another small box that was for himself and a medium sized box for sage and another box that was bigger for max. "Wow.. Looks like scarlet got my letter." He said as he took the boxes from the owl and set them all on the table. Then each of the three doves held a small box. One for sage one for himself and one for max. Saige had written to them after he made the plans of traveling to texas and told them about sage and max. And so they sent presents.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top