Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 14 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:40 pm

"Wow," Sage said ," They didn't have to do that." she got off of buttercup and went over to him and the birds. "i'll have to write them a letter either thinking or explaining why i sent them back." she said with a smile on her face. she put her arm around his waist as she stood next to him. "I jsut wish i had meet them before they even though about it." she wispred "maybe if i had something to send back to them." she reached out to pet one of the doves on the head. "it won't bite me will it?" she asked before touching the little bird.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:51 pm

"I think its sweet.. That my twin brother and ten year old sister sent you a present. I mean... Its kind of unexpected but.. Its still sweet." Saige said as he picked her up. "But these presents can stay here. I will come get them later we need to ride." He set her next to her horse and hopped onto lightning then said, "You ready to ride? Lets ride as fast as we can." Saige challenged her.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 pm

"now you don't want to challenge me in riding." Sage said rather seriously as she got on to buttercup "I've been riding ever since i was able to walk. i fell off a lot but i got right back on." she smiled at him "besides that if i were to race you I'd end up making you eat my dust." she had a little joking tone in her voice. as she made sure the picnic basket was securely tied to the saddle. "and I'm always ready to ride. you can never doubt that. I raised these to horses and riding always came natural to me. though Max, Daddy, and Uncle Chase say i babied and spoiled them to much."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:02 pm

"Well.. Lets just go as fast as we can to get to the perfect place for our picnic so we have a little time to kiss." He said jokingly as he made lightning speed out of the barn and through the yard. He had no clue where he was supposed to go since he had only spent most of his time in the car or in the house or at least on sage's parents property and he hadnt much time to look around town.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 pm

Sage nudged buttercups side with her heel and quickly caught up to Saige "we would have plenty of time anyway." she said giggling. "you could slow down a little." she always had fun when on a horse and she missed her competitive day. when she would participate in the local rodeo. "god i missed ridding you Buttercup," she said patting the horses neck. she use to do a lot of barrel raceing and some other things. she nudged buttercups side again and she began to ride faster her hair flying in the wind behind her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:39 pm

"Well.. The faster we get there the more time we have to kiss." He said smiling as he nudged lightning to go faster. "I mean Doesnt that sound like fun? Getting alot more time to kiss then we planned?" He asked her. He rode really quickly getting pretty bored. Even though he liked riding the horse sometimes he got really bored really quickly. "So you ready for christmas in 3 days?" Saige shouted to sage.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Sage smiled and pulled up on the reigns as they got closer to town. "in some way," she replied to Saige "how about you" she ran circles around a few trees giggling to her self and then she got back on the road and let butter cup walk causally into town. as people saw here the smiled and yelled "Hello Sage, Its been along time." some of the mothers even asked "Can you come baby sit next week," to which she had to say "Sorry, I'll be back at school by then." a few boys she had gone to school with before she was told anything about Hogwarts asked "who's that guy your with?" of course they were joking when they asked knowing max would have already say something but she would reply with "a friend from school." she had never told any one that school for her was in England and besides that she didn't really know where Hogwarts was located and to any one around here it was just School. it didn't really have a name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Saige slowed lightning down and watched sage ride about the town. He didnt think it was a good idea to follow her because of how many people there was and that they'd ask him where he was from. If he told them that he was from germany then everybody would ask him to speak german which of course he could not. They had never discussed what He should do if people asked him questions so he just sat there and waited.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Sage looked behind her to see Saige she smiled at him then had buttercup stop. "Hey you comeing?" she called to him a huge smile on her face. "no one here is going to hurt you. there all to nice for that. Well accept for Mr. Tony." She said the last part jokeingly "Just kidding that old guy is to nice to hurt a fly." she waved at a few kids she had baby sat over the summer. some of them even came over and pet buttercup. Sage pulled one little girl up on the saddle next to her. "Hey Sam, How have you been?" she asked the little girl who gave Sage a big hug. "Good," the little girl said. "i missed you Sage." "i miss you too." sage said then set her back on the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:01 pm

"Yeah im comin one sec." Saige said as he looked around a little. This place was so new to him. You could see it on his face. After looking around his face went back to normal and kind of boring as he caught up to her. He stopped lightning next to her yet didnt talk. There were so many kids around it reminded him of his family before the triplets were born. All happy and exciting.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top