Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 pm

"Okay guys i got to go," Sage said, "I promise I'll come spend time with you all this summer." slowly the kids went back to their parents the littler ones holding thier mothers hands and the older ones trying to hide the enbarrousment of haveing to stay close to their mothers. "sorry about that, those were all my summer kids." she said. not takeing the time to explain what she ment by the turm of 'summer kids' "so you ready to go. we have to rest of this street and then were almost there." she wispred. "then we could possibley kiss a little." then she turned and found the guy who use to have a crush on her when they were eleven then all the ones that developed one over the summers "If you all fallow us i won't be afraide to kick all of your bust like i use to do when we were kids." she said "Bye," they replied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Saiges eyes was on one of the boys. He didnt know why but that boy was suspicious. "Uh.. Yeah lets go." Saige said folowing behind her trying to get his mind off of the one boy. He barely had paid attention to sage and forgotten all about them kissing. He had a feeling that someone would be following them.

Meanwhile back where the boys were the one boy who used to have a crush on sage was getting really suspicious about saige and decided to follow them from a safe distance. He would be walking and hide whenever he thought that they were looking. He had told his mother that he was going to the water hole so that she wouldnt get suspicious.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:43 pm

"Is something worong?" Sage asked looking over at Saige. "you look like you've never seen a small town before. or some many nice people. "maybe i could tell you a story about something that happened about 3 summers ago. Max will never let me live that day down." she said. "Maybe you could visit again in the summer and i could take you out to the Rodeo. dress you up like one of us out here and show you how to party like a farm boy." she said "unless you don't want to." she wispred as they rode down the road.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:04 pm

"Uh yeah everythings fine.. Just.. That one boy seems... you know..... kind of wierd." Saige said catching up to her and looking ahead. "A story sounds nice." He said whenever sage said that she could tell him a story about something that happened a few summers ago. Then she said that maybe he could visit again over the summer and they could goto a rodeo and he could maybe learn how to party like a farm boy. "You know.. Since i'll be 18 at the time I could come out just as soon as I pack up everything and move out of my parents house. Im already thinking of places that I could move to and I promise you will know where as soon as i have a place" Saige forced a small smile as they continued down the road.

The one boy was still following them and he had gotten close enough to them that he could hear most of the conversation. Why was it that the guy was promising things like that when who knows where he lives at the moment and who knows why he stayed with sage.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 pm

"The one in the middle or the one of the left?" Sage aked "they both developed a crush on me of the summer and i had to turn them down. i couldn't risk them knowing about our lives about hogwarts and magic you know." she siad know knwoing that some one was listioning to their conversation. she looked over to him "they will eventuly give up on it like the others did. i couldn't risk their lives like that. not with all the stuff they wouldn't understand. my family dosen't even understand all of it. its jsut to hard to expalin it all to them." she looked foward again "you know what i mean?" she asked..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:21 pm

"I cant say i do." Saige looked ahead also. "But the thing is... All of my family knows as much as a family like us can know. But we cant talk about this now.. Someone is listening.. We have to stay as quiet as possible...." Saige was whispering everything.

The one boy had stopped for a rest when they had gotten far ahead so when they talked about wizardry and all he couldnt hear them. He had stopped near an apple tree and picked a few apples so he had some food. Who knew how long he would be folowing them and watching them.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Sage Turned around looking behind them when Saige said someone was listioning to them. "I'll kick his ass," she muttered under her beath. "I warned him i would. it will be just like that first day in Preschool. when i made him go runing across the play ground crying." she wasn't always the kind person she was today and she hadn't always liked poys infact at one point it was almsot like she was one of the guys. the only girl ever around. the only girl intrested in bull rideing. sometimes it was like she wasn't even a girl. "sorry about that. its jsut James. he and i have know each other since the day we were born. hes like a little annoying brother. a nosey little brother."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:13 pm

"Hey.. Well lets hurry up and get there before he catches up alot." Saige said as he made Lightning go faster. He didnt know where they were going exactly but he was to tired to think about that. He was kind of sick of people following him around and someday everyone around would probably learn about him being a vampire and call the army and navy and everything on him.

Meanwhile James finally had enough apples and some other kinds of fruit for the day that he began to run to catch up to them. He was still hiding often but he hoped that sage hadnt fallen in love with that one stranger because he'd known her way longer and wanted her more than anyone else could.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Sage asked buttercup to go faster. "Turn right up here," she said then left at the third big rock then will have to walk." she said. "no one elas really know about this place. i found it one summer day when i had no one to baby sit or anything." she said. "it was right after summer camp had ended i had just got home and that was it." once sage got to where she told Saige to stop she got off buttercup and pulled the rains over the horses head so she could lead her. you ready for a hike?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Saige hopped off of lightning when sage did the same off of buttercup and did exactly what she did. "Lets go.." Saige said following very close behind sage and buttercup. He didnt care where they were at anymore. He just couldnt wait to get to the spot where they'd have a picnic. "How far away is the spot?" He asked her smiling as he came up next to her and walked beside her
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top