Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 25 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:37 pm

"Are you okay?" Sage asked in a whisper. "did i scare you?" she kissed him back as she cuddled into him. "did you sleep well?" she smiled at him trying to hide the worrie in her eyes and voice. she lay her head on his chest again so she wasn't looking him in the eyes. she could never be to sure if he had learned yet that he could see right into her heart and soal just by looking her in the eyes. she could never be sure if he had discovered the way to get her to do anything for him. though she would have to be asked anymore to do just that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:02 pm

"Im..Im fine." Saige said smiling as sage layed her head on his chest. "Dont worry.. Im perfectly fine.. It was just a nightmare." He said as he began to sit up. "I think i've had enough sleep for now.. Want to go back down stairs... Im kind of hungry for some grub." He asked as he stroked her hair. Everyone who knew him well knew that grub meant food like turkey or chicken or spaghetii. He was actually hungry to get something to eat besides blood. Maybe a sandwitch or something similar.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:12 pm

"Okay," she said "just let me go change really quickly. " then she got up and skiped into her room changeing into old holey jeans and a light blue tank top then went back to Saige. "you ready to go back down stairs then?" she asked she still had the necklace around her neck as it lay gently aginst her chest. "i think mom made turky for dinner and then there are th cookies we baked last night." she was once again leaning aginst the door way like she had the first day there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:22 pm

"Okay." Saige said getting up at the same time she did. He waited for her then he kind of smirked when she leaned against the door. "Yeah lets go hot stuff." He said as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her for a few seconds. Then he grabbed her hand. "Lets go." He whispered. He then began to lead the way down stairs into the kitchen where sage's mother had put everything and looked around then he looked into the living room seeing that everyone was having a great time. It made him sad that he never spent a christmas with his family since the triplets were born
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm

She smiled when he called her hot stuff and giggled a little. when they were down stairs she looked into liveing room where here family was and smiled. Anna clearly had seen them and ran over to the raido and turned on the radio "Hey momma why don't you Dance with daddy!," She expcaimed and then aunt sage pulled max up on his feet and uncle chase helped tanya up soon enough they were all dance with each other. it was such a funny site. "he hasn't been that happy in a long time." Sage wispred talking about her uncle. "its wonderful to see him smile."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Saige smiled seeing the family dance then after a while he didnt know what to do. "You want to join them or just watch?" He asked her smiling.He really wanted to dance with her but he didnt know much about how to dance. He had tried before and failed. Then he pulled her close. "Hey tomorrow.. Wanna go out to dinner somewhere or something?" He whispered into her ear before kissing her on the cheek and taking her into the living room. He was ready to do anything she wanted to
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:53 pm

"Only if you want to." Sage wispered. "Anna had this planned in her evil little head." she was smileing at him. "im just happy Uncle Chase is smileing again." then Saige had pulled her close and asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner. "There arn't many places to eat in town. Only LouAnn's" she said "but if you want to." then they were in the liveing room and she started danceing a little to the old county song. "this is much easyer than that city dancin' her small souther acesent comeing out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:13 pm

"I'm not sure if I want to." Saige said. When Saige told him that Anna had it all planned in her evil little head he chuckled and shook his head. There was alot that he wished he knew about her. Then she said there werent many places in town to have dinner he said. "How about.. One night when we get back to school we sneak out and goto the leaky cauldron or sit outside and have a picnic.. How does that sound?" When sage began to dace to a country song he held back and leaned against the wall like some emo dude would do. He had a smile on his face which made him different from emo dudes. It was amusing to watch sage dace
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:22 pm

"That would be wonderful." Sage said smiling at him. she started to laughed when he backed away when the country song came on. "come on, never heard music like this before or something?" She asked "its easy. well not as easy as square dancing but you get what i mean. after that song was over sage went over and turned off the music "Okay i think the old people are starting to get tired!" She said jokingly making Anna and James laugh.
"Hey Missy your not to old for me to turn you over my knee." Her dad said
"Oh you know i was kidding," She answered and went back over to stand next to Saige after turning the radio back on but turning down the volume so the music was a low whisper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:02 am

"I jus dont feel like dancing.. Thats all" Saige said as he watched her some more. When Sage said that she thought the old people were starting to get tired saige chuckled as he watched her dad's expression change. Her dad told sage that she wasnt to old to be spanked but in different words. Saige never remembered getting spanked. He always remembered getting grounded but never spanked. Actually he never heard of someone getting spanked until a kid went to school telling him and other kids that her little brother had gotten spanked. He had even asked what spanked meant that day.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top