Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 21 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:12 pm

"do you think i would?" sage wispred "do you know your the first guy i really let inot my heart?" she leaned up and kissed him on the lips "if you think i wouldn't like that then you would be very very wrong." she wipsred and kissed him again. she cuddled into him still running her fingers along his chest. "and you may go to jail but i won't." she wispred. "and he wouldn't dare hurt me. he knows how storong i am. he knows i could take down a bull if i felt like it." she closed her eyes as her head rested on his sholder
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Saige was glad that she would. He was even happier when she kissed him. "I love you with all of my heart sage" saige whispered as he began to get sleepy. "We need to get some sleep. tomorrows a big day. Tomorrows christmas eve.. That means there will be alot if things happening." Saige said as he stood up with sage in his arms. He gently set her down on the bed and kissed her on the lips for a few seconds. "good night love." He said, making sure his german accent was strong.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:43 pm

"I love you too more than any one i ever have know." Sage wispred then kissed him back. "do want you want to stay in here?" she asked "though of couse you don't have to if you don't want to." she wispred leting him know again that he could do what ever he wanted. she curled up into a ball like form and laying on her side faceing him. her eye lids droped with tiredness. "if not then good night, see you in the morning." she yawned a little trying to make it look cuter than it really did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:57 pm

"I'll stay." He said sitting back on the chair after moving it close to the bed. He was glad that she was cozy. After a bit he gently picked her up and layed in the bed holding her close. He wasnt that tired and he really didnt need sleep. Being up at night was fun ever since he became a vampire. Saige was ready to be with her for a long time. He knew that even though they would get in fights they would love eachother for a long time.

(wanna skip to christmas day or til the next morning?)
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 pm

the next day sage and Saige spent most of the day inside trying to keep Sage's youngest two siblings away from the presents under the tree. "you still have to wait one more day," sage would say to both anna and james every once in a while and she tryed to think of something she could do to keep them entertianed "hey who whats to bake cookies?" she had asked them then they al lwnet in to hte kitchen and started makeing chritmas cookies. they left some of the cookies out for santa then went to bed.
(Skiping to chritmas)
Sage woke up in her bed hardly rembering how she got there. she kinda rembered fallign asleep one the way up to her bed haveing spent som uch energy keeping James and anna busy the day before. she got up rembering that it was christmas morning she went in and woke up James the next anna then went across the hall from her room to Saige. knocking on the door the two little ones staying close to her. "Saige, would you like to come down stiars. see if sandta came last night?" she asked then sent anna to go wake up Max and tannya and then James to wake up the rest of the family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Saige had been awake and was getting on a green shirt when sage had asked if he wanted to go down stairs. "Yeah one sec." He said. He quickly used a spell to send the rest of the presents that his family had sent down for them and he opened the door to see her all alone. "Mornin babe." He said wrapping an arm around her waise and kissing her for a little bit. Then he let go and looked around. Saige wore a green tee shirt and a pair of black baggy blue jeans.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Sage was still in what she had fallen asleep in. "Good morning," She wispred huging him then kissed him. "do you know how i got in my bed?" she asked and saw her little sister runing down stairs. fallowed by the rest of her siblings then her gruggy parents grandma aunt and uncle. "i guess we better go on down stiars. if we don't they will start to wonder where we went to." she said not really wanting to leave the spot where they were sitting. then she looked down at what she was wareing. "i'll change later." she said more to her slef.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 pm

"Yeah.." He said when she said they should probably head down stairs. "Race yah down!" he said as he began to run at normal speed down stairs. He knew that she would catch up quickly he was just really bored. When he got down stairs he looked around for a bit then he quietly walked into the living room where the tree was. He was the only one in normal clothes. Everyone else were in their pjs.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:58 pm

"hey no fair you got a head start!." Sage said runing after him and fallwoing him down stairs. "good morning everyone," she said and sat down on the floor closer to the tree. "Momma do you want to pass out the presnts?" She asked
"please hun," her mom said yawning.
"No let me," Tannya siad "you go sit next to Saige."
"Okay, i guess its time to pass that ashe wlong to you." Sage said and stood up again goignto stand next to Saige. she put one arm around him "Now how did i get in my bed?" She asked "I'm pretty sure i fell asleep on the stairs."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:14 pm

"I carried you up there. " saige said smiling as he picked her up then sat down and set her beside him. He was glad that christmas was finally here. He watched as gifts were passed out through people. He didnt expect to get anything for christmas. He expected to sit there all day watching them have fun and try not to be a bother to anyone.

Saiges throughts were cut short when one of the kids said, "look saige and sage are under the mistletoe!" One of the other kids had put some over them purposely so they would have to kiss.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top