Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 20 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:44 am

when sage woke up max was still laying next to her "where is Saige?" she asked
"in his room," Max said "would you like me to take you in there." he ran his nad over her head.
"No," she wispred "i'll go by my self." she wispred and got up walking toward the door "why dont' you go to your room and get some sleep. "she wispred then went across the hall and knocked on the door. "Saige," she wispred "Can we talk please." max watched from the door way of his sisters bed room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:49 am

"I dont care. Its not my choice... it aint my house so not my rules." Saige said in a kind of angry yet upset voice. He really hadnt wanted to talk to her because he bet that she would want to try talking him into staying and he had already made up his mind that he would leave as soon as it was 9 pm in germany. Maybe later. He wasnt exactly sure yet. He was shirtless like always and his pajamas were colorless against his white skin. The only color on him was the black eye.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:53 am

She opened the door then closed it behind her staying close to it. "Do you really wish you hadn't have come?" she wispred her arms across her stummic. there were still some tears in her eyes which were red and puffy from the crying. "do you regreat comeing with me? i tryed asking you what you wanted to do.. What did i do wrong?" she asked tears starting to fall from her eyes again. "im sorry." she wispered slideing down the door to sit on the floor infront of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:01 pm

"I never said that I wished I had never come. I said that I wish I was in germany.." Saige said looking over at her. "I wouldnt regret coming with you... I regret thinking that nothing in the world could make me upset..." He wanted to get up and comfort her but he couldnt think of a way. "You did nothing wrong.. I just want to go home and see the todlers and everybody.. Its not your fault its james's fault.. If he hadnt tried killing me with his fists I would be staying.. I put your christmas presents in your room." Saige said as he looked up at the cieling.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:11 pm

"i don't want the presents." She wispred "i have all i want. i have my family and i have you." she wiped the tears away with the back of her hand she had put on the little necklace he had given her the day before. "i'm sorry," she wispred "i really though you would like it here." she still felt as if it were her falt "leave here if you want but please don't leave me." she wispred "at least not for ever." more tears had formed in her eyes as she said this and she stood up getting ready to leave. the room she opened the door and steped out side "good night saige." she wispred wanting to go over and kiss him but didn't then went back to her room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:19 pm

"good night." He whispered then he thought for a bit. He now knew that he had hurt her more than he thought he could hurt someone. He got out of bed and out of his room then he went to her door and said, "Sage may I please come in for a second?" He wanted to kiss her goodnight before he went back to his room and went to sleep. He was going to think all night about if he should stay or if he should leave. He hoped that sage would let him in so he could kiss her.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 pm

"Yes you can. You can do anything you want here. Your a guest." Sage siad she had changed into her pjamas and was still wareing the necklace he had gave her and sat curled up in a chair in the corrnor of the room. she wore a low cut tank top and a parie of fleece pants. she huged on e of her knees and keep a blanket around her sholders. she had a small air conditioning unit in the window across the room and it was running. "you don't have to do anything you don't want to. unlike me you don't have to do what your told while you are here." she said quietly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Saige walked in to see her in the corner. "What are you doing back there?" He asked. He walked back to where she was and smiled. Picking her up he sat down in the chair and held her close. "Im really sorry about everything. Its just that... Everything.. Its just hard to do everything when you get beat up for kissing your best friend." Saige said as he looked into his eyes. He wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend. He wanted to be with her no matter what but that would be hard. with his smile showing his teeth a little you could see his fangs a bit but they werent as sharp as someone would think they are.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Sage ignored the first question "I'll kick his ass next time," she muttered once she was sittting on his lap laying her head on Saiges sholder kinda bumed. she moved the small dimond charm from side to side. then she started to play with Max's ring which she wore once again. after a while she started to run her fingers along his chest drawing little circules as they sat there. "i'll make him go runing way crying again. "she muttered about james. "make him sorry he even fallowed us today."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 pm

"He didnt do much harm though.. You dont need to beat him up.. I just wish I could but next time I see him I will be 18 so if i kicked his ass I would goto jail." Saige said closing his eyes. To him it felt kind of nice that she was running her fingers along his chest. Saige then opened his eyes and kissed her on the forehead. "Sage... Would you want tlo.. Be my girlfriend?" Saige asked kind of nervous. He didnt know what to expect. With what happened that day you'd expect him to think she'd say no.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top