Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 11 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Before sage could andswer he was kissing her and she kissed him back closeing her eyes. it felt as if she were melting as they kissed. her arms went up around his neck on hand on the back on Saiges neck the other on his sholder. heat flooded to her face and she hoped that he wouldn't notice when they broke away. a million thoughts went throw her mind but they all revolved around one thing.. Saige. she didn't want him to leave her. she hoped he didn't want to leave her either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Saige pulled away from kissing her as he noticed that max was watching him. He dove under water and began to swim to the farthest part away from max hoping that nothing bad was going to happen. He was scared, About hurting her, about what her family would think when they learned that they kissed. He thought that they could end up wondering why it would happen in just one night. He didnt even know.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Sage was starteld when saige pulled away she looked around then saw max she swam away from max but stil toward the shore. her shorts and boots where next to where her brother was standing so she jsut walked into the trees with out them. 'what is he doign out here any way?' she wondered to her self out loud. she found a spot next to the tree and sat down watching Saige
"Hey," Max called "what are you all up to." he was pretending as if he had not seen the two of them kissing though in side he was about ready to go after Saige. he knew he couldnt' do that with out hurting Sage though. he sad down next to their clothes ane waited for them to come back for them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Saige saw max over by his clothes and knew for the worst. He quickly swam back over to sage and said. "Stay here babe.. I'll go see what he wants." Then he swam as fast as he could over to the shore and sat down next to max. "LEmme guess.... You wanna kill me dont you?" Saige asked looking out at the pond. He knew it was most likely true."Look man.. Im sorry about everything.. Its just that.. we cant help it." Saige didnt know what else to say.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:59 pm

"You know my terms. i will not do anything to you unless you hurt Sage." Max said looking at Saige out of the cornor of his eye. "I would never do anything to hurt her unless i thought it was best for her. I love all three of my sisters very much but sage has always been there. and she would do the same for me and our younger siblings. i know she told you how our family is very close. i also know she hasn't told you why she can't stand seeing any of use sad. she hates telling that story. if she ever tells you it would be a mrical." he had the same blanke face he had had the night before. "just don't let Dad see you two doing that."
Sage had no idea what the two of them said or exactly what they were talking about. these were the times she wished she could read lips. she hated not know what was going on between any body and her brother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 pm

"Well.. Then we wont do it any more.." Saige said looking around boredly. "I mean.. I dont want to upset her but.. I also dont want to keep things from anyone." Saige didnt know what he meant. If he didnt want to kep things from them then why dont they know about him being a vampire yet? "And for some reason.. I actually didnt want anyone to know about this.. Cause of the fact that... I thought your family wouldnt be happy that over night we turned from friends into more than that.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 pm

"We all want Sage to be happy," Max said turning his head to look at him. "even if that means dating a guy who lives half way across the world. And what happens when you leave? What year are you in that school the two of you go to any way? Are you a 6th too? How many years do you have left. What happens then?" he asked "that's all I'm worried about. Sage coming home for the summer and spend so much time crying that i may not be able to help her mend that little fragile heart of hers." in ways max two loved Sage sometimes it felt stronger than a brotherly love that he should have. the hidden reson he was so mad the hidden reson he had given that ring to his baby sister.
Sage had not spent much time sleeping the night before and she now was rather tired. she watche the two boys talking and her eyes driffed shut jsut to flutter open. She was about to fall asleep leaning aginst the tree. though she wasn't strugleing to keep her eyes opened. she had been up the whole night thinking about why Saige had turned away from her after she had kissed him on the cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 pm

"This is my last year at hogwarts.. And I thought that a cool surprise is that after graduation and all.. That i could come buy a ranch down here somewhere close thatway she could come see me whenever she wants. I mean.. I will have the money with my family being pretty wealthy and all." Saige said as he looked acrossed the lake at sage. "The thing is though is i cant be sure im going to do all of that when I still have to make sure my mom is safe and when its time for her to give birth to the twins I'd have to be back at the house to watch my 4 younger sisters."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 pm

"Sage still has one more year after this. and about the whole ranch thing. i don't think you'll be able to handle it. all the paper work and then the animals and the fact that you could lose it all if you didn't sell some of the cattle and very thing." Max said then looked over at his sister. "she has never had to worry about that stuff it was always uncle chase, Dad, and i. Eventually James will be let in on it but we tend to leave the girls out of it until it comes time to plan for the cattle auctions and the big party we throw after ward. She wouldn't know one thing about running a ranch at her own. only how to take care of the animals that are on one." as he spoke of his sister there was a loving tone in his voice. his face even softened a little. "though right now it looks like she was up all night thinking about you and shes about ready to fall asleep over there."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:37 pm

"I'd be able to hire some helpers until we get used to how busy we'd be." Saige said as he began to get up. "Well im going to go get her and take her to bed.. I think she really needs sleep So long to our plans for the day.. But its cool yah know.." Saige said as he began to run around the pond about as fast as a normal 17 year old guy could run. "Sage.." He said when he got to her. "I think you should go get some sleep.. When you wake up we can have a pic nic then go riding for a while.. Maybe Max could come with us or something." And at that saige picked her up and began to walk towards the house.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top