Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:59 pm

(skipping to the next morning)

Sage woke up around 4 o'clock in the morning and went to the bathroom to take a shower. when she was done she went back to her room a towel wrapped around her just under her armpits. she saw a piece of paper hanging on her door and took it down carrying it in wither. she shut the door and read it before anything else. she blushed a little as the words floated throw her brain and she started to get dressed. She put on her bikini and a pair of cut off shorts. she knew her father wouldn't like it until she told him why she was dressed like that. only then would he accept it.
once she was ready she went down stairs and out ot the barn where she fed and brushed the horses then she went and fed the cows making sure they were okay on the way there and back . by time she got done with her chores she went inside and asked her mom to pack a lunch and she agreed and said "sage honey why don't you stay here with him and I'll get him a present for you. What do you think he would like?"
"i don't know momma," She said "I have a feeling he already has everything he wants. maybe a pocket knife or something small. nothing to much please." she said then hugged her mom before going out to find Saige.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Saige had stayed all night out by the pond where he played with snowball for a while then just hummed random melodies until it was time for sage to be coming. For the day saige had on a pair of black swim trunks with skulls on them and a white tank top. He didnt look as colorless as usual which seemed wierd to snowball. Snowball was used to him being boring and colorless. But saige was actually glad to have some of his color back. his face was red because he was nervous about how that day would end up turning out and the rest of his skin didnt look as pale as it should.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:14 pm

"SAIGE?" sage called walkeing around the house then turned to go out to the barn and see if he was out there. Sage had not yet see her Father today so she hadn't had to explain her out fit to him at all though she knew if max were to see here he would start asking questions. she hoped she wouldn't run into either of them as she looked for Saige. she had slid the note into her pocket and it felt as if the paper where goign to burn a hole in her pocket though she knew that was completly imposible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Saige heard his name being yelled. Sage was looking for him. "IM OVER BY THE POND!" Saige yelled as he looked towards the barn hoping that she was around there. He didnt know if she even read the note yet or if someone else got to it before she couldve but he just hoped that she didnt mind. "You know snowball.. Things seem wilder and wilder the more you try to get used to a new place." Saige said petting snowballs soft fur.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Sage smiled when she hurd his reply and ran towrd the pond. when she got there she was't out of breath like most people would be. "Hey," Said smileing brightly and walked over to him. "how have you been?" she asked "did you sleep good?" she saw snow ball and reached out to pet the wolf pup "Hey snow ball, Do you like it here?" she asked smileign at the dog like creature. "do you like playing with scruffy?" she asked knowing that the wolf pup could not andswer her questions like its master could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:39 pm

"Ive been fine.. Just came out here to think.. Didnt sleep all night." He said looking at the ground. He hadnt known what to say anymore. Then he heard Sage ask snowball if she liked it there and if she liked playing with scruffy. "She actually loves it here and scruffy is like the brother she never had." Saige said getting up. "So you wanna go swimming or do you wanna do something else first?" He asked her as he hugged her gently
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:47 pm

She got up and wispred "why don't you pick? moms packing us a picnick basket for later and we have all day. she told me i should stay here. Shes jsut going to pick up what i needed to get for me. " Sage then didn't know what to do she jsut stood there and put her hands in her pocket. along with her bakini and cut off shorts she wore her boots same as always. she looked to much like a wanna be country girl for her likeing right now but she knew her fhater would have never let her be out in the barn with flip flops on. even if it was just long enough for her to take care of her chores.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:56 pm

"I really dont mind what we do." He said holding her close and looking into her eyes. He didnt ever want to let go of her. "I want you to choose.. Its your home not mine." He smiled as he picked her up and spun around. When he pput her down he looked at his bare feet and said, "Did you get my note?" He hoped that she did that way he wouldnt have to be nervous any more.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:16 pm

"You mean this one?" she asked pulling the paper out of her back pocket "yeah i got it." she siad smileing then leaned up and kissed him. "i guess you know how i feel about you. if you don't i home you figuer it out soon." she said then steped out of her boots. "come on lets swim." she also took off her shorts and jumped into the water. the water was a little cold but it didn't bother her much. "come on in the waters fine." she said knowign he wouldn't mind at all if it was a little cold. "come on vampier boy." she tanted and flowted away towrd the other shore."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Saige was surprised when she kissed him. "Erm.... Sure... " He said. Then she called him vampire boy again and he smiled. "Who you callin vampire boy eyore lover?" He asked jokingly as he took of his tank top and dived into the lake and swam towards her. When he got to her he pulled her close. "You happy?" He asked as he pulled her close. Then he kissed her on the lips not thinking for a second. his eyes closed as he kissed her.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top