Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 27 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:49 am

"are you ready for be?" Sage asked cuddling into him. "I am if you are." she cuddled into him again once he laid down. and traced the lines on his torso. she smiled. "when i was little i never took a nap not even when i went to that muggle school in town and it was required to take an after noon nap in kindergarten. i would lay there in the dark and look around. yesterday is the first time i remember ever taking a nap." she lay her head on his chest her eyes still closed. "i love you more than i have ever loved anyone before." she whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:44 am

"Yeah.. I need some sleep" Saige said smiling as he held her even closer. He closed his eyes as soon as she began to trace his torso. "I dont know if I ever took a nap as a little kid. I dont remember much of when I was really little." Saige said as he kissed her on the lips for a few seconds. When sage said that she loved him more than she had ever loved anyone he didnt know what to say. If he said he felt the same way without using really cool words he could make her upset.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:14 pm

"Would you like to know why i would rather ride a horse or a broom than drive a car any day?" Sage whispered a little hint of tiredness in her voice. she grew board of tracing the lines on his body and started to draw little circles on his chest. besides her hand the the slow rise and fall of her body as she breathed she didn't make any attempt at moving. she wouldn't have wanted to move even if she had had to. she could faintly hear a few words being spoken down stairs.
"where have they run off to know?" she could hear her father ask
"they still looked pretty tired to me earlier." Max replied. "they must have fallen asleep again."
"well leave them be. Sage wouldn't do anything to inappropriate." Her mom said
"Shes nothing like her parents then!" Her aunt teased.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 pm

"I'd rather apparate... Since I know how its easy to apparate rather than drive or fly or whatever.. I mean.. Sierriously... Its awesome." He whispered as he wrapped them both up in the thin blanket and yawned. "We need to get some sleep.." Saige said smiling. He was to tired to do more than wrap them up in the blanket and hold onto her. "I...I.. Love you." He said as he began to fall asleep. He couldnt stay awake long enough to hear her say anything else.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 pm

"i love you too," she whispered before realizing he had fallen asleep. she then closed her eyes and slowly started to drift asleep dreaming up her own vision of her aunt Tanya that had died in that fatal car crass years before max was even born. after a while of seeing her uncle in pain even in her dreams she woke with a little jolt and cuddled into saige. she didn't move to much but laid there close to him. she drew little circles on his chest ever so lightly not trying to wake him up.
Max appeared in the door way of the spear room that Saige was staying in, “Sage, can I talk to you alone?” he asked after a while of silence.
“okay,” She whispered and got up to fallow him out of the room.
“I wanted you to be the first to know.” her older brother whispered. “remember how I enlisted in the army, and went throw training in the summer?” he asked.
“Yes, I remember. We all missed you like crazy those months you were gone. But why are you bringing it up now?” She said starting to look worried.
“I got a call this morning. They want me to go over seas. Though they haven’t really told me where I’m going yet.” Max said quietly. “I’m going to tell every one else at dinner..
Tears had started to form in her eyes. Sage didn’t stay a word just walked to her bed room, and shut the door and sat on her bed. She pinched her self over and over hoping this was all a dream. She knew the rest of her siblings would end up in some what of the same state as her, but every one who knew how close she was to max would know she would be the worst of all of them. In a few short minutes her whole arm was red from the repeated pinching. “this can’t be happening,” she said to her self the tears blurring her vision. “not now.”
Sage knew there was a small war going on, but she never dreamt that her brother would get the call to go fight over seas. Max had been the one to teach her how to ride a bike, and how to swing a bat. They had had so many pillow fights it was hard to separate them all. She couldn’t dream of him not being there when she came home from school or her older brother never come home. He hugged her pillow close to her and sat in the corner of the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 pm

(postin as saige)

Saige slept peacefully for quite some time. He dreamt of his family and how they would be doing when they had the twins. He dreamt of scarlet and how she would be going to hogwarts this next year. He wished he could be there for her. At least for the first year. That was a dream that couldnt come true. He felt sage as she got up but continued to sleep knowing she would be back anytime. His dreams became really good. Drams of him and sage. running in the snow and having fun, Riding horses later on, all of it looked like a dream that could come anytime.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Sage Stayed shut up in her room for a long time. after a while she slowly got up and went back into the room with Saige. She lay down next to him tears still in her eyes. she lay her head on his chest and cuddled up to him. silently crying because of the news Max had given her. she couldn't imagine what the world would be like with out him in it. she had grown up with a brother and if something happened she would never be able to adjust to not having her older brother there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am

when saige felt her get back in bed he woke up and held her close. He saw that she was crying and also felt a few tears land on his chest. "Hey.. You okay babe?" He asked her as he sat up, holding her close. "If there is anything wrong.. No matter what it is.. You can always tell me." He whispered closing his eyes and holding her as close as she can. He hoped that she knew that she was safe and that she could do anything when he was there.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 am

"max is going over seas," Sage whispered putting her arm around Saige. "hes going to serve in the war." she was stuttering a little as she talked "i was the first one he told. the only one so far." she stayed close to saige whipping the tears from her eyes. "we all knew it might happen.. we just didn't' think it would happen so soon." she hugged him tight not wanting to let go. "he could get hurt." she said hiding her face. "i wouldn't be able to live with out my big brother." mroe tears streamed from her eyes.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Saige held her close listening. "Sage.. Listen to me.." He said as he tilted her face so she looking at him. "No matter what happens, He will always be with you... You know that right?" Saige kissed her on the forehead. "He will be with you no matter where he is or where you are.... right in your heart." He put her head back on his chest and layed back hoping that she would be better. "And no matter what happens.. You will still have him, and me, and everyone else in your family."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top