Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:46 pm

when Saige closed the door sage slowly stumbled back into her room and shut the door sinking to the floor behind it more tears cometing to her eyes just from the thought of him leaveing. and throw the air vent she could hear her mother asking max what had happened but max would not andswer her. "why dose max have to be so jellouse of the guys i like. Saige is the first guy i ever like enough to bring home and Max has to act so horrible to him." she said to her self throw the tears
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Saige didnt know what to do. After a while of thinking he decided he should go outside and play with snowball. Since he couldnt do anything else that would make anyone hapy. So Saige got up and quietly went down stairs hoping that no one would bother him. The last thing he wanted was for someone to mess with him. Especially Max. Out of everything in the world Max was the worst thing that could happen to him. All he wanted to do is do anything besides be in a house where everything makes him upset.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 pm

after a while sage got up wiped the tears away found a light jacket and left her room she walked out of the house and to the barn. on the way there she didnt' see any one and she wondered where every one had gone to. she went up to her two horses and petted them both and scruffy came to join them and she knelt down to pet him "scruffy boy why dont' you go find snowball and play with her." sage said and the dog ran off to look for snow ball.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Saige went out the front door and walked out side to find snowball. "Snowball here girl!" He yelled and snowball came running towards him. He sat down and played with snowball not noticing the dog comeing over there. Why was that dog coming here? Why didnt it play with someone else? But when snowball saw that dog she went running. She was scared of the adult when she wasn only a few months old. She was still a child who had never seen another animal besides owls in her life.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Sage hurd something going on out side and ran out the door of the barn and called "scruffy boy come here." then grabed the dog by the caller "Saige im so sorry i didn't know that Snow ball would be scared of scruffy. He jsut wanted to play." she sat down next to the dog about ready to cry again thinking she had screwed it all up with saige afrade he would hate her now. she held scruffy close water welling up in her eyes. and scruffy started to lick her face which made her smile a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:19 pm

"Its fine.." Saige said sitting next to her. "I dont get why your brother has to hate me.. He is the reason i want to leave.. Sorry about what i said.. but.... maybe it woulve been better for me to goto london then travel all the way over here." He didnt want to hurt her but.. He didnt know what else to do. "Just tell me one thing.. What were you guys talking about before you started crying? tell me everything that was said and leave out nothing. Please just.. do that much for me."He said smiling slightly
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:44 pm

"he's just jellous of any guy. or at least thats what i assume some times. he dosen't want to see me get hurt." Sage said getting up and walking over to Saige. "he said you wern't good for me. and he was mad that i had taken the ring off. i had promised to never take it off when he gave it to me. and earlyer it was the first time i had taken the ring off. just before our little fight. everything will be okay by dinner time." she said then though to her self 'at least i hope it will' feeling the need to change the subject she asked "would you like to meet my horses? Lightning and Buttercup have been mine from the day there were born. i raised them with the help of their mother of course."she giggled at the thought of a young girl raiseing two colts. "we could go for a ride."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:55 pm

"When dinner time comes im going to be back in the room laying on the bed." Saige said as he stood up. "And sure.. Id like to go for a ride... Itd help me get my mind off of things." Saige still didnt know why he stayed. It would be better if he could just apperate or fly back to london but that would be really really risky. "when supper time comes can you bring mine up to my room.. I dont feel like being at a table that your brother is at.. Especially since he hates my guts."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:01 pm

"Okay, I'll bring your food up." Sage said, then huged him. "I'm sorry he's acting this way." she had a small smile on her face kinda glad starting to think he didn't hate her. "Have you rode a horse before?" she asked takeing a small step back toward the barn she had just come from. "or will i have to get a all the safety stuff for beginners?" she was jokeing about all the stuff she had had to ware when she first started rideing. she would never really make him wear all of that stuff her dad made her ware.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:11 pm

"No i havent rode one before but.. I mean how hard could it be? It looks easy.. Not like they are going to start bucking because they get scared or something." Saige said smiling as he followed sage to the barn. On their way saige grabber her hand and held it as they walked toward the barn. He hoped that she didnt mind if he held her hand because he needed something to hold at the moment. "So.. How long is it until christmas eve again?" Saige asked smiling.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top