Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:35 pm

"So if Squibs are bad then arn't you bad?" Max asked looking past his sister to her firend. They soon arrived at the ranch just out side of a small town and sage nuged Max so he would get out quickly because she needed to talk to him a minute before showing Saige around. "Saige i'll be a minute i need to talk to max really quick." she said and once they were both out of the car and out of ear shot from Saige or so she though she asked max" Why can't you be nice to him?" "Im jsut jokeing around," Max said "well you have a nice way of showing it." she said and turned on her heel walking away from him.
"You ready to see the Ranch?" she asked saige hideing the look of hear of her brother hateing her be hind a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Saige stepped out of the vehichile. He didnt get max at all. then when Sage asked him if he wanted to see the ranch saige said, "Nah.. Can you show me another time? I want to get inside and get to a room." Saige didnt feel like doing anything like that especially since he didnt know what was to expect. Maybe her brother hates me.. That could be why he keeps asking me so much questions.. He probably never met someone as pale and wierd as i am. Saige thought as he grabbed his pack and put in on his bag.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Okay." Sage said "I think the room across from mine is still open. that is if no one eals has any body over right now. Would you be okay with that? if not i could find a diffrent room." she said "would you like Snowball in the Barn or just out here ro roam?" she asked "and Please don't worry about max. im still his baby sister in his eyes even though Anna is the youngest. he was just jokeing around." she started to lead the way in side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:58 pm

"Yeah that room is fine.. I really dont care." Saige said in a gloomy attitude. His clothes began to be colorless as though all color left his body just because he was gloomy. "And snowball can roam around.. she wont leave the property so there isnt much to worry about." Why was it that she seemed to know alot about what went on in his mind? Thats what made him feel wierd. She was different from the other people he had met and it was kind of wierd.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Sage led him to the room he would be staying in the said quietly "i'll be right across the hall if you kneed anything just come on over. and tomarrow my mom and i are going into town you could come if you would like." she though it would be nice if she could get him something for christmas and her mother felt the same way so they would be makeing a special trip in just for that perpous. i could show him around a little show him the place i grew up as a child. she though to her self and quietly left the room and went and sat at her desk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:08 pm

"Okay... i will." He said when she told him that she would be acrossed the hall if he needed her. "I dont feel like going shopping tomorrow.. you guys can go im just gunna stay in here and hang around.. Maybe study for the exams next semester." Saige wasnt really going to study. More of that he was going to stay there and work on trying to figure out why Max would hate him. He thought he was the kind of guy who couldnt possibly be hated.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Sage took the ring off her finger and lay it on the desk. it was the first time she had ever taken it off since her brother had given it to her besides to take a shower. then she hurd a knock at the door and when she truned around to see who it was she saw max. "What do you want?" she asked "You took off the ring.." he wispred. "you promised to never take it off." "and this is the first time i did," she said "why did you have to bring him with you?" Max asked "because i like him" Sage said "well he isn't go for you." Max said "how would you know you dont' even know him yet!"sage yelled and throw the ring at her brother. "take your stupid ring and get out of my room." once she hurd the door shut she started crying who could her brother act like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Saige heard yelling and the door close and opened the door of his room to see max walking down the hall "What the bloody hell did you do!" He yelled. He didnt want anyone to make Sage upset and saige could hear sage crying from her room. He had never cursed at anyone in his life and when he cursed at Max it made him even angrier because max made him break his swear. Maybe i shouldnt have come here.. Then none of this would have happened. saige thought as he tried to let some of his anger go.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:34 pm

"I did nothing, your the one that made my sister weak ." Max said then stromed off. sage hurd the two yelling in the hall way then max leaveing. she walked over to the door and slowly opened. "hes wrong. you didn't make me weak." she wispred wipeing the tears away. "you could never do that. the only one who could do that is me." she leaned aginst the door way. "please don't leave." she wispred takeing a step towrd him. "i don't know what i would do if you did."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:38 pm

"Maybe i should leave.. that would make your brother happy!" Saige said then he walked back into his room and slammed the door. Maybe he should go to london and live on the streets for the rest of break. He didnt care at all. "Why do they have to hate me?" Saige asked himself out loud as he put his pack on the floor and layed down on his bed. He wasnt going to fall asleep. He was just goint to lay there for the rest of the day and do nothing. He wouldnt even go eat when it was time. Saige had it with max.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top