Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Home For the Hollidays..

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home For the Hollidays.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Home For the Hollidays..

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Just hope that Lightning dosen't see a snake. otherwise hes to calm to do anything." Sage said smileing at him. "and just a two short days." she said when they got in the barn she went and got the saddles one by one getting lightning and buttercup ready to ride. "Daddy says i spoiled them to much and they arn't much fun for those looking for a wilder ride. but daddy's daddy." once the horses were ready to go out sage mounted Butter cup and waited for Saige.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Saige mounted lightning as though he was a pro. He learned alot by watching and caught up to sage. "see.. This is easy." Saige said smiling as he had lightning gallop pretty quickly. "Race yah around!" He yelled as lightning went pretty fast. There werent any snakes around that he knew about he just hoped nothing bad happened while he was riding Lightning. After a while of going fast he slowed down to a walking pace and let lightning catch his or her breath
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Sages smile grew when she saw Saige haveing fun and nuged buttercup with her foot so she would go faster and ceatch up to Saige and lightning. "I thouhg you said you never rode before." she said giggleing after a while of rideing next to saige the came to a fallen tree and sage turned buttercup around so they could get a good enough distance away so they could jump it. "I'll have to tell daddy about that tree." she said to her self aloud. "you could go around if you are to scared to jump" she said a dareing look on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:37 pm

"Nah.. I think ima give lightning break and sit around over in the grass." Saige said as he dismounted the horse and sat down in the grass while the horse ate. Saige whistled a loud whistle and Snowball came running over to him. "Hey snowball! Hows my favorite little pup?" He asked as he fell backwords. Snowball was getting pretty big now and grew alot. Saige wasnt ready to go home. Everything here was so beautiful and so different. Why couldnt he think about going home for even a second?
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Sage got off Buttercup and walked around the tree leading the horse by the rains. she sat down next to saige and snow ball "Please don't leave, and if you want to take me with you." she said barely over a wisper. then she hurd max calling her name. she ignored him and reached out to pet snowball and watched the horses graveing on the grass. she was haveing so much fun hanging out with saige but her brother was a down side to it all. "sage im sorry," she could hear max calling out like he had when they were kids "I shouldn't have said those things. please come out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Saige heard max call for sage and even though he didnt want her to leave he said. "Go find your brother.. Im gunna go back to the house and rest. " So he got up and mounted his horse and before she could reply Saige was gone and on his way back to the house. On the way he saw max and turned so that way he went far away from max before getting back to the house. He hoped that max wouldnt make sage any more upset then when he had. And he also hoped sage would tell him everything that happened.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Sage watched Saige leave then andswered her brother "Im out here," She called geting up and geting on buttercup "Meet me at the barn." she roade slowly thinking about everything that had gone on in the past hour or so. when she got to the barn she took the saddle off of Buttercup and then started brushing her horose. "I'm sorry," Max said quietly "I was wrong about him. he really likes you." "really?" Sage said truning to face her brother. "yeah." he said "could you tell him im sorry about the way i acted towrd him and ask him to forgive me? and will you forgive me?" "Only if you promise never to get mad at him and i again." she said smileing at her brother. "okay," he said then huged his little sister. "now i'll finish up here you go talk to him." "Thank you," Sage said and ran off to find Saige.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Saige let the horse run back to the barn from the front of the house and ran inside. He ran up the stairs ignoring Sage's parents asking him what he wanted to eat and when he got to his room he opened to door walked inside closed the door and plopped down on the bed. He looked out the window from his bed and saw sage running in his direction. He didnt know what she was up to and it was probably something that conserned anyone but himself
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Sage ran into the house and asked her parents if they had seen Saige and they told her that he had gone upstairs with out a word and she ran up stairs to the room he was staying in across from her own. she paused for a momment to collect her self and ceatch her breath before knocking. "Saige." She said "Can i come in?" she waited for an andswer and brushed a few strands of hair out of her face pushing them behind her ear. "Please." she wispred
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Saige nearly jumped as sage spoke. "Uh.. Yeah go ahead." Saige had taken off his shirt because he had gotten hot and wasnt used to the really warm weather of texas. He wasnt sure if she'd mind hil having his shirt off so he wrapped in a blanket and looked out the window. His shirt was on the floor on the side of the bed that the door was on. "Go ahead and come in.. It doesnt matter to me.. Not like im the boss of this place or anything like that.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top