Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 16 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:46 am

She moaned slightly as he kissed her again......

She couldn't help but laugh at that, "Really do you honestly think it was?" she asked looking at him. It was the first time they had done anything since they had found out she was pregnant and she smiled cuddling up closer to him. "I think we should go at it again." she said as she placed small kisses on his neck.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:50 am

"Yes, I do." Varod didn't need telling twice as he licked at her neck, vampire teeth gently scraping her neck the way he knew she liked as he rolled on top of her to begin again...

EPIC SUPER AMAZING FAZE OUT! (WITH THREE LINKS)

"Mmm that was fun baby," he said with a grin.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:55 am

She had to laugh but she felt her neck slightly sore as she looked at him, "You can't bite me anymore baby..." she said looking at him, "As much as I like it and I do, I don't think its a good thing for us to do while I'm pregnant." she said with a small smile as she suggled closer to him and kissed him. "So Christmas wedding right?" she asked looking at him yawning.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:00 am

"Sure baby, but maybe a little scrape here and there?" Varod asked with a grin, pulling her close. "Yeah. Christmas. We'll kiss at the alter at midnight exactly, with the beautiful church bells in our ears."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 am

She smiled as he told this to her, "You've had that planned out haven't you?" she asked looking at him with a light in her eyes. "So really Christmas Eve right before midnight?" she curiously already knowing the answer. She couldn't wait for them to actually be married as she kissed him sweetly. "I wish Christmas was already here."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Varod looked at her, love filling his eyes with a sort of glow as he gazed upon her beautiful body... "Nope, not just before. AT the stroke of midnight we'll be a husband and wife," he said, strongly emphasizing the word 'at' as he kissed her back, stroking her hair. "I love you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:53 am

"I love you too." she replied with a smile, laying her head back down on his chest but looking up at him. "I do have a question." she said looking at him. She knew what the answer would probably be but she still wanted to ask regardless. "I got told I could bring you with me to my check ups to make sure me and the baby was ok..." she started as she sat up pulling the sheets around her, "I was wondering if you would want to go with me?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:00 am

Varod's eyes lit up. "Yes! Oh god yes Ashling! That would be great!"

Anti rolled his eyes inside of Varod's head, who mentally scowled at him.

"So, how do they make sure? I mean, I know the puncture thing to listen to a babies heart, but I dunno the rest," Varod said, blushing slightly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:07 am

"I'm not sure." she said looking at him, "Khaat said they do things differently than muggles do and that apparently muggles can be barbaric with child birth so I guess you can ask everything when we're there. I pretty much care about knowing whether or not the baby is healthy and if I'm doing a good job at taking care of myself." she said with a smile. She was honestly glad that he had said yes. "The appointment is the first week of december...Acturally its the third I think."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:10 am

"Oh. Okay. Well, in a muggle hospital they stick you with a tiny needle to listen to the baby's heart rate. I guess they use a spell here. Wait, they don't let child birth happen naturally in the wizarding world?!" Varod asked incredulously. "We'll go together."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top