Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 19 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:57 am

The first kiss he returned left her a little breathless and she looked at him as he took the guitar from her while she was playing and moved it away from them. She gasped as he kissed her again and she leaned back pulling him down on top of her. "I'm glad that they will. I don't want to be anything like what I went through. I want to actually have a family. I was so young when my parents died. I don't want anything like that for our children." She moved some hair out of his eyes, and smiled, kissing him sweetly before yawning. "Time for sleep?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:02 am

Varod nodded.

"We'll have more than one, I hope? But...I really think you need a vampire so you're not with a fifty year old who looks twenty. We can live forever together, but it worries me about our children, because they'd get older than us. At least this one might. It will definitely age slowly or strangely."

He slid a hand down her front.

"Maybe not SLEEP just yet, if you understand my meaning," he said, winking at her suggestively.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:52 pm

"I already have a vampire silly." she said with a small smile. "I mean I have you don't I?" she asked as she kissed him sweetly. "And maybe you should stop trying to put moves on me when I'm tired. Is that all you ever think about?" she asked looking at him. "I'm honestly not in the mood for anything like that. I really just want to sleep and you just want to stay up thats fine but I'm tired."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:09 pm

"I'm sorry, you really need to BE a vampire," Varod said, laughing and blushing at his own mistake. He kissed her again, pulling her to sit on top of him.

"It's like fractions. It's improper for the larger to be on top," he said smiling. "I love you, and I don't think about it all the time. We can just sleep beautiful. It's cool with me."

He cupped her face in his hand and pulled her closer, sliding tongue into her mouth.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 pm

"After this baby we'll see." she said with a small smile. It wasn't that she didn't want to be a vampire. She did. She wanted to be what he was and be with him. She leaned down when he moved her on top of him, laying on her stomach, "But sometimes thats more fun." she added kissing him again before yawning, pulling back when he started to deepen the kiss, "But if you keep up like that we aren't going to sleep. Not that you need it anyway being a vampire and all."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:33 am

"Hey, maybe I like sleeping. Maybe it makes me feel normal," Varod said, pretending to be offended as he pulled her back against him. "No worries. We'll just sleep then. No more kisses. Night. I love you."

He nuzzled her closer and slowly fell asleep...

Yawning, he woke up, finding her still on top of him. "Hey Ashling, my love. It's like, noon. We should probably get up."

Smiling, he nudged her and kissed her gently. "Or do I have to give you a 'special' wake up call?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:40 am

Ash groaned as he nudged her and she rolled off of him and turned on her side, "I don't wanna get up." she said pouting as she looked at him. "When did we go to bed again?" she asked curiously knowing it was probably really late as usual. They always had a habit of staying up too late and then sleeping well into the day. Her stomach growled causing her to yawn and rub her eyes, "I guess I better get up anyway. What are we going to do?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:48 am

"Uh...like one I think. Not too late," Varod said shrugging as he kissed her, yawning slightly. "You want some breakfast or something, babe? Anything in particular?"

He smiled her nuzzled her against him, holding her close. "But I wanna stay like this for a second, mkay? It would make me feel good...just to hold you..."

He turned red, realizing what he had said. "Well uh...what do you want for breakfast, then, baby? God I love you so freaking much..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 am

She thought for a minute as he pulled her closer and she blushed, what he said having made her forget all about what she wanted to eat. She nuzzled her face against his chest and looked up at him, "I love you too." she said laughing seeing him red for once. "I want chocolate chip pancakes and hashbrowns and bacon." she said looking at him as she sat up and kissed him sweetly on the lips. "Unless you wanted something else for breakfast other than that. Which in that case I'm fine with a bowl of cereal. You know I'm really not that picky."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:02 am

Varod chuckled at her choice and shrugged.

"I was gonna go for the bacon and hashbrowns, but I'll add your pancakes in as well," he said with a smirk as he untangled himself from her and went to the kitchen. He started to grate some potatoes and hummed to himself as he finished a good sum before putting the pancakes into the pan and the bacon on the fryer with the hashbrowns in a skillet.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top