Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 11 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:09 am

She had been honestly waiting for that question. It was one she had found herself asking the day before herself. She couldn't help but bite her lip, "They don't know." she replied looking at him, "Khaat told me that there were tests they could do when it was born to know for certain but until the baby is born we won't know...but she said that the ministry will supply clean blood if it is because it will have to live off of both."

She wondered what he had thought about that, "Are you worried it will be?" she asked curiously.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:12 am

Varod nodded slowly.

"No, no, it's not an issue if the child is," he told her smiling. "But I seriously want the kid as healthy as possible and I just wanted to know what was required to make that happen, ya know?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:16 am

She just remembered that she had forgotten to take her vitamins that day. She looked at him, "Well I'm supposed to be taking vitamins everyday to help keep me and the baby healthy." she replied. "I forgot to take them today so I guess I should do so now." she said as she got up and walked up the stairs to their room..It was still weird to think of it as their room but she knew she'd get used to it soon.

She grabbed the bottle and walked downstairs, "See, this is what I have to take." she said as she held out the bottle of what could almost be considered as horse pills, they were that large.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:19 am

Varod sighed and leaned his head back on the couch, waiting on her to come back. Her voice penetrated his cerebrum forcefully and he slid his eyes open, looking at the massive pills. "How does that FIT?!"

He gasped at them. Those pills were freaking HUGE!
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:25 am

"With lots of water." she said looking at him. "At least thats how I'm going to guess." She almost fell down laughing at him hearing his words about them being huge. "I've never had to take vitamins a day in my life but I guess since I never really eat healthily as it is...especially when I'm here its probably a good thing I take them."

Her stomach growled and she realized that she had only had french fries to eat that day...Not very healthy thing for a pregnant woman to be eating but it had been what she wanted.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:27 am

"Then let me get you a glass!" Varod said, quickly running to the kitchen and pouring her a glass of water, bringing it back and handing it to Ash. "It might be healthy."

His vampire hearing allowed him to listen to her stomach growl.

"Want a snack or something, babe?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:35 am

She looked at him and smiled as he hurriedly ran and got her a glass of water. She took it from him as she popped the pill in her mouth, downing half the glass before she spoke. "I could have gotten it myself V." she replied smiling. Her stomach wasn't growling loudly but she really should have guessed he would have heard it.

"Yeah that would be great. Popcorn and a movie?" she asked curiously looking at him. Popcorn with lots of butter sounded really good and she wasn't exactly thinking about how all that butter probably wasn't exactly healthy for her...it was just what she was craving at the moment.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:20 am

Varod nodded and stood up. "No way. I have to do stuff like that, my pregnant wife. Until the babies are born you might want to rest a bit, okay? I want them to be as healthy as they can. You can do exercise stuff tomorrow."

When she mentioned popcorn and a movie, he pointed at his extensive movie collection and said "pick one. I'll go put the popcorn in."

With a grin, he walked into the kitchen and put some popcorn into the microwave and hit the popcorn button before pouring himself a glass of soda and her a glass of orange juice.

"I hope you want some orange juice, to keep them healthy," he said smiling as he set their glasses in front of their spots on the couch.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:30 am

"Babies?" she asked looking at him, "You're talking like I have more than one in there!" she said laughing as he walked off. She got off the couch and was down on the floor looking for a movie for them to watch. She really wasn't sure what sort of movie he would want to watch and she let out a sigh as he came back in the room with soda and orange juice.

She knew the soda wasn't for her. She kinda felt bad that she couldn't have soda and he was going to sit there in front of her and drink it. At least she couldn't have caffeine. "Its not my favorite but I'll live since I can't have caffeine." she said with a frown. "Um what kind of movie are you in the mood for? I can't seem to pick one out."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:41 am

Varod laughed.

"Whoops!" he said chiding himself. "Didn't mean to say that! I just had a...blond moment, I guess! Yeah, orange juice is better for the baby...baby." At this he laughed again. "How about...Excalibur? I'm in an Arthurian mood."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top