Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 15 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:16 am

"Yeah I'm fine." she said looking at him as she walked out of the bathroom. He was laying down on her pajamas and she couldn't get to them so she was stuck in her towel. "Why do you ask?" she asked looking at him. She knew it was probably what had happened downstairs but she still wanted to ask him. "I really think its just the hormones making me feel weird. I mean one minute I want something and then the next I don't. Its just really confusing!"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 am

Varod stood and hugged her gently smiling.

"I gotcha baby, don't worry. I'm here for you throughout this whole thing," he promised, kissing her gently. As he turned back to the bed, he saw her pajamas. "Oh! Sorry! I didn't realize I was on them!"

He handed them to her with a slight blush.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:21 am

She took her pajamas, kissing him back weakly with a smile. He had missed a lot while he was away and she wasn't looking forward to not seeing him again for some time. She didn't like that. "As long as you don't go off again looking for jobs." she said with a frown. She pulled her tank top over her head and removed her towel pulling the pants on afterwards. "When do you want to do the wedding?" she asked curiously.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 am

"How about in exactly one month?" Varod asked her, checking the calender. "Or, it's almost Christmas so we could have it then? That would be awesome and the best present ever! Oh, and don't worry about jobs. I told you money's not an issue so I don't need a job at the moment. I'll be gone about once every three days to go feed, but other than that we're together."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:30 am

"Christmas would be amazing." she said smiling. She wondered if she would be showing any by then, but pushed the thought aside. "Well then why did you tell me you were going off to go look for muggle jobs?" she asked looking at him with a frown. For the first time she had actually doubted something he had told her. "You didn't go off doing that did you?" she asked nervously, biting her lip.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:32 am

Varod looked puzzled for a moment.

"Oh!" he said, recognition dawning on his face. "I remember! To look normal! I did that like a week ago. It was... Meh. I don't think I'll be able to hold down a job, never aging, so I'll just do my vigilante thing like normal."

He hugged her, seeing her doubt.

"What? You think I'd lie to you?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:35 am

She let out a sigh of relief. She had never doubted him before so why should she start to now. It was a crazy thing, "I'm glad." she said with a smile as he hugged her. "I wasn't sure. My brain isn't working like normal." she started to explain. "Remember, now I'm really a raging hormonal teenager." she said laughing a little bit. "At least for the next 7 and a half months."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:37 am

Varod smiled at her and pulled her back on the bed gently. "Bad and good hormones are always there. Especially very very HAPPY hormones," he winked and kissed her. Hard.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 am

She smiled as she gently fell on top of him. She couldn't help but laugh. It was something he could always do to her. Everytime she looked at him she was sure she fell in love with him all over again. They never fought, which was something she liked very much and he was always extremely attentive of her. She leaned down as he kissed her hard and returned the kiss just as fiercely as he had given it to her.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:43 am

He slid her top off gently, kissing her again, harder...

SUPER FAAAAZE OUT!

"Oh my god Ashling!" Varod said happily. "I think that was the best yet!"

He and her were cuddle beneath the covers, still naked, of course.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top