Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 9 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:54 am

"We'll see." she said looking at him with a sigh. She was so easily convinced by everything he ever told her that she never really had time to argue with him about anything. She really wanted to still have a beating heart when she had the kid because she didn't want to risk anything, "All of this just confuses me I think." she said rubbing her temples.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 am

Varod shrugged and kissed her.

"I love you and I'll always be here, no matter what happens my love," he told her smiling. "Whatever you decide. You don't have to if you don't want to be turned. Okay?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:29 am

"Can we go outside for a minute?" she asked looking at him, "Or at least me. I really need some air." she said trying to get out of his arms so she could walk outside. She had been trying this for a couple of minutes but he was just forcing her to sit there and talk about it. She wasn't handling it very well but better than what she had thought she would.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 am

Varod kissed her cheek and allowed her up, following her outside.

"Sure we can, Ash, whatever you want," he told her. I screwed the night up. It was supposed to be fun... he thought, angrily kicking a rock as they went outside.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:20 am

It was just getting to her not telling him the news she had found out. That there was in fact a reason she had been able to escape from school when she had. She just wasn't quite sure of telling him that she was pregnant. She needed some air and to think.

She stood outside away from him just a bit as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It was fixing to snow and she was looking forward to it, although she was also terrified that this time next year she would be married and a mother. After a few moments she turned and looked at him with a smile. She was shivering a little because it was cold but not overly so. "Why do you love me?" she asked curiously.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:45 am

A slight breeze blew across him, and Varod shivered, limbs shaking to get the chill out. Standing behind Ash, he looked upon her and the sight of her beauty made him feel like he was the luckiest man on the planet.

As she asked him why he loved her, he started slightly out of his reverie about her and pulled her close.

"Baby I love you because you are kind, loving, F*** gorgeous... And your personality...the likes and dislikes...everything about you was from a mold now broken."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:55 am

As the breeze blew across them a few flurries started to fall out of the sky falling on Ash and making her shiver. She couldn't help but laugh at it a little as she listened to the reasons he loved her. It made her blush. She had a slight glow to her that she wasn't exactly aware of.

"And if I had something important to tell you, that could change your life you wouldn't be angry with me?" she asked nervously. She was trying to tell him she was pregnant and she was unsure of how he would react but she had to tell him. She couldn't keep it to herself much longer.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Varod kissed her gently.

"Of course I won't be mad, baby," he whispered. "I'll love you no matter what happens. What do you have to tell me, my love?"

He meant it. Nothing could stand between them. Nothing. His entire heart turned into a fiery tornado when he saw her...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:53 pm

She kissed him back, listening to what he was saying but having to resist the urge to just burst the words out of her mouth. She nodded and took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant." she said looking at him trying to gauge his reaction. Most people when faced with this dilemma would run but she didn't see that coming from him. "I went to the doctor yesterday before I came here."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Varod cocked his head to one side as he took that in. Then a wide smile spread across his face.

"Pregnant?!" he said hysterically. "With my-OH MY GOD THAT'S AWESOME!"

He grinned and swept her up into his arms.

"I love you!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top