Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 8 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:04 am

Ash was completely beet red as he said it. She knew she was in love with him and she couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with him. "We're two halves of the same whole." she said as she kissed him sweetly on the cheek and then on his lips. She really was fine with taking off right now and marrying him and not caring what anyone else said.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:08 am

Varod smiled and stroked her hair.

"I think I have the perfect wedding gift for you," he whispered into her ear. "I'll go and get it later. You'll love it. I promise."

He grinned and nipped at her neck with his vampire fangs.

"I want to turn you..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:15 am

She smiled but let out a moan and closed her eyes as he bit lightly at her neck with his fangs. She could never concentrate when he did that. She took a deep breath, his words hit her closely. "I know..." she said quietly as she looked down at the floor. She still remembered everything that Sam had told them. What if they could never have children. She had actually wanted to have his kids, which was weird because she had never liked the idea of having kids until she met him.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:22 am

Varod's face fell as he saw her worried expression. "What's eating you? Other than you, I mean. I love you but you gotta tell me what's wrong if I'm gonna help baby."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 am

She looked at him and forced a smile to her face but it quickly fell, "I'm sure its really silly." she said as she held on to him tighter, "I guess you just mentioning turning me got me thinking about what Sam had said." She knew he would understand it all once she said that. He was good about that with her, "But what if she's right and we can't ever have a child?" she asked curiously. "I just really never liked the thought about having children at all until I met you and if I have a kid I want it to be yours."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:33 am

Varod made an aaaah sound and grinned.

"I'll impregnate you before I turn you," he told her chuckling. "And our child will be a human and he will have two vampire parents. What fun, eh?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:36 am

Ash looked at him, "Can we still get me pregnant?" she asked looking at him curiously. She really wanted to be pregnant with his child. They were now on a timeline and she knew she would definitely be turned before too much longer. "I guess it would be fun." she said biting her lip.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:39 am

"Yeah, of course!" Varod told her sternly. "It will already be growing and have the egg I think already inside. I do believe that's how it works when they stop being able to have kids. Their eggs stop working right. But if it's already growing..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:42 am

"But my body is dead right?" she asked looking at him, "In which case there is no life to the baby." she said worrying away at her lip. She was frustrated about everything right now and she wasn't sure why. She let out a sigh, "Can we go outside on the porch?" she asked looking at him, "I think I need some fresh air."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:44 am

"If my theory is correct," Varod said slowly. "Technically, you're not dead. Your heart simply cannot produce blood and therefore we need to drink it in order to regulate. So really, if you eat then the child will be perfectly ordinarily born. Promise."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top