Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 5 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:19 pm

"Perfect." she said as she kissed him back. "What about you?" she asked curiously as she squirmed out of his grasp to stretch out like a cat. She let out a yawn before curling back up to him. "We have to get up now." she said with a smile. Her stomach growled loudly, "If for nothing else than I'm starving."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:22 pm

"I slept amazing because you were next to me," Varod whispered and rolled out of bed, slipping his boxers on and walks downstairs. "What do you wanna eat?" he called over his shoulder. "It's lunch time now, so how about I grill us some hamburgers and fry some fries?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:25 pm

"Mmm..You're gonna make me fat!" she called out laughing as she put her clothes on, not even bothering to brush out her hair as she ran down the stairs after him. "Sounds good love." she said as she kissed him on the cheek lovingly. "And then we can start planning out this wedding."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:28 pm

"Absolutely," Varod told her with a chuckle. "Your spoilage won't be done with until our wedding is over! I cook all meals until then!"

He kissed her lips gently and began to grill up some hamburgers and tossed some fries into the fryer. "Doesn't it smell simply DIVINE?!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:31 pm

"Oh so just until the wedding I get treated like a princess?" she asked jokingly at him, "Glad to know thats how its gonna be after we're married." she laughed a little, "Thats not exactly fair to you now is it?" She kissed him back and wondered how in the world they were going to be able to pay for the wedding. She had always been taught it was the bride's family that paid for the wedding and she knew her brother wouldn't fork out any money for the wedding.

"Yeah it does." she said biting her lip nervously.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 pm

"Yeah, it's very fair for me and for you, because we both get something out of it," Varod told her. And he turned to her then, a gleam in his eye as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Hard. "What do you think we both get? I get the most amazing woman in the world and you get to be a princess for a few months. Even after I'll probably do most of the cooking and such."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Ash smiled and returned the kiss. It had left her breathless for a few seconds after he had broken the kiss. "I get the most amazingly sexy and wonderful husband in the world." she said with a smile. "But how are we going to pay for the wedding?" she asked worriedly, "Doesn't the bride's family have to pay for it. And even so when are we going to have it?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 pm

"Don't you get it babe?" Varod asked with a laugh. "I'm rich! We could afford the Eiffel Tower if we really wanted it! Don't worry Ash! I got it all covered my love!!!"

Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Ash looked at him sheepishly, "But should you really be paying for everything?" she asked looking at him as he laughed. "It doesn't matter to me that you're rich. You could be as poor as a street mouse and I would still be happy with you because I'm with you. If you keep going on about how much money you have then I'm definitely not going to be happy with you." she said seriously. She hated people that flaunted how much money they had.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Varod shook his head.

"You still don't get it! I wasn't physically able to propose to you because I couldn't afford the ring or any of it! Now we can pay for the best wedding ever!" he told her. "I'm not going on about it. You don't seem to grasp that I have this money and I plan to spend it making our lives great!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top