Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 4 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:00 am

"But how would I take a shower?" she asked laughing as he said it. Other than the shower it sounded like a very good idea to her. She laughed alittle and kissed him on the lips. "I'm guessing we should try to sleep huh?" she asked looking at him, "Though to be honest, I'm wide awake. I don't ever want to sleep again."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:01 am

"Sponge bath?"he suggested with a wink. His arms wrapped around her, he whispered "I'm up to go again. We don't need to sleep quite yet my love."

He stroked her hair and kissed her gently.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:06 am

"Thats not going to get me too clean." she said sticking out her tongue at him. She rolled over on top of him and kissed him on his lips sweetly. "Well we might as well make the best of it. Especially while we aren't married. I hear everything stops after that." she said laughing a bit as she kissed and nipped at his neck.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:17 am

"Nope it'll get you more dirty," Varod whispered. "Oh baby, it will only just have started!"

He kissed her and angled her on top of him...

ANOTHER FADEOUT (irony...)

"Mmm I effing love you!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:20 am

She laughed as he kissed her...

Fade out (How so?)

"I love you too." she said laughing as her breathing started to slow down. The sun was starting to get high in the sky and she finally let out a yawn, "I think it might be time for a nap sweetheart." she said smiling as she curled up next to him, her stomach growling but she didn't care much since she was going to be falling asleep next to him for the rest of her life.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 pm

(CUZ I SAID SO! lmao)

Varod sighed and kissed her cheek gently. "Mkay my beautiful bride. Let's get some sleep and when we wake up we can start the wedding plans..."

He ran a finger down her side and thigh underneath the cover. "But I think you're really looking forward to the reception."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 pm

She laughed as he said she was really looking forward to the reception. "And...Why would that be?" she asked as she grabbed hold of his hand, which was only halfway up her thigh. "Because I'll get to get cake all over your face? I could just as easily do that now you know." she said with a smirk before letting out a yawn.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:02 pm

"You and I both know how that sounded. Buuut if you caked me I'd open my mouth and eat the whole thing!" Varod said with a grin. He held her hand. "Well, that's bedtime!"

Slowly but surely, with his love in his arms, he fell asleep.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:08 pm

"But you'd love it. " she said with a smile as she curled up next to him as he held her tightly. She quickly found herself asleep but when she woke up he was still sleeping soundly. She looked up at him, smiling, not wanting to wake him up but wanting to at the same time so she could stretch out and wake herself up.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Varod had been having a 'special' dream about Ash when he finally blinked his eyes open. Upon looking down, his eyes alighted upon her smiling face. He put a hand behind her head and kissed his bride gently.

"How'd you sleep babe?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top